Suggest me a movie; win an award.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
@Omnipotent Biggie and Tupac (found randomly on Netflix, might appeal to you), Saving Private Ryan, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Fight Club, Inception, Forrest Gump, Silence Of The Lambs, Terminator 2, Alien, The Shining, first Batman movie, Gravity, If you want some light hearted Lion King is a classic tbh, Batman Begins, Superbad. Want anymore?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Rightio. More on the way.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So much to research as I've not heard of any of these. Want to give me some more information? Lol :)

Hounddog stars Dakota Fanning, about a girl's life growing up in the 50's rural America... great acting and story.
The Tournament stars Ving Rhames and others, a group of lethal, all around bad asses are gathered once every so many years to fight to last man standing. Lots of explosions, martial arts and such.. great action.
The Way, Way Back stars Steve Carell and others, about one boy's summer and what happened as he formed unusual friendships and love... good acting and great cast.
The To-Do List, a comedy about a girl who wants to lose her virginity before the summer is up... reminds me of 80's John Hughes films.
The Human Stain stars Anthony Hopkins, Nicole Kidman and Ed Harris, a drama about a professor in a relationship with a younger troubled woman... it also has a back story that is very, very interesting that I can't explain because of spoilers.

Reactions: Crayo

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Scarface, Downfall, Trainspotting, Hotel Rwanda, Avengers, Pulp Fiction, The Kings Speech, 8 Mile, Life Of Pi, not a movie but a funny light hearted show Come Fly With Me (on netflix, not the documentary one the comedy parody) and Rocky.

Note the Anon documentary is called We Are Legion.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Also Arena starring Kellan Lutz and Samuel L Jackson... a guy is kidnapped and forced to fight in gladiator type fights which are broadcasts over the internet... good action, not a terrible story, and some gratuitous nudity to boot.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Scent of a Woman is also a really damn good movie. That and Sea of Love.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
We Are Legion is really good, its all about Anonymous and the overall internet and how different it is, some brief talks on reddit and 4chan and stuff.