Suggest me a movie- part 12459872

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Not 2011 ones.
Mention why you liked it or I should bother watching it

Rell

Reaction score
Nah, that's called "the requiem for a dream" ^^

trainspotting came out first

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ probably cuz that "Slamdunk Millionaire" guy won that award, so people hopped on their wikipedias so they can sound like they know all the shit on the movie/director guy...

they saw that Trainsportting movie on the list, went and netflix'd it....

loved it....

now they're on it's dick and it's like... a decade too late....idk, kinda like that blade runner/napoleon dynamite type thing, where no one heard of it, then they see it on like dvd and shit, then next ting' ya' know there's napoleon dynamite flavored condoms.

Rell

Reaction score
lol i've always liked that movie

it has nothing to do with Danny Boyle directing it. Sunshine, Million and The Beach all fuckin sucked.

So did 28 Days Later once they reached the army base tbh. The entire plot changed, and they completely abandoned the original concept of the movie.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I loved how all the "well trained badass army guys" couldn't aim or shoot once shit went down....

Like a storm trooper trained them Nopes or something....

I also hated that you never got to see the zombies "bite" a person... they just "slap-slap-shake head-slap-PUKE-roar-leave"

Rell

Reaction score
lol you guys actually liked Sunshine?

it had the same problem as 28 days later imo...

the first 70 minutes or so are epic. its a great movie with an interesting plot... then BOOM, out of nowhere, the shit becomes a slasher flick. Some random Freddy Krueger looking fucker shows up and starts wrecking shit. Once again, they abandon the original plot.

A lot of his films have this problem. Trainspotting for example...most of the movie is pretty much centered around Renton trying to kick, but near the end it almost turns into a completely different movie.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ kinda like Independence Day or that Godzilla movie....
First 50 or so minutes when the monster/Aliens arrive and attack, just awesome!
The army counter attack is alright, then it kinda just becomes a lil' kiddy movie... and it's like "wtf?"

Rell

Reaction score
I'm educated