Stuttering NJ college student told not to speak

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
Re: AIM/MSN/Yahoo?

AIM - IrishOutlaw9036/NoFrosty4u

Yahoo: Stingwcw4life95

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Why do you keep creating new accounts? Jesus christ. Just use an old one.

Rell

Reaction score

i only have access to my original when im back home. the password is saved to my pc. i cant reset it because i don't remember the password to the fuckin email address i used.

just add my new one, fucker.

...god...

Reaction score

UR A FUCKING IDIOT FUCKING ★★★★★★, FUCK

Kairi

Reaction score
RANDOLPH, N.J. (AP) — Officials at a community college in northern New Jersey declined to say Wednesday whether they disciplined an adjunct professor who asked a stuttering student not to speak, but acknowledged that the professor acted improperly.Administrators at County College of Morris said history professor Elizabeth Snyder was wrong to email 16-year-old Philip Garber Jr. to urge Garber to save his questions for after class "so we do not infringe on other students' time.""This way, you can express your ideas and knowledge completely and I will have a better understanding of what you know," Snyder's email went on to say. "You can give me the sheet after each class."Bette Simmons, vice president of student development for the college, said Snyder should have advised classmates to be patient with Garber.College president Edward Yaw said Synder is still employed at the college. He wouldn't say what, if any, disciplinary action had been taken against her because it was a personnel matter. Yaw said he met with Garber personally.Garber, from Mansfield, has transferred to another section of the same class and says he's happy with how the matter was resolved."He's participating fully and engaged in conversation," Yaw said.Garber is taking two college courses to supplement home courses.Snyder has taught at the college for a decade. The teacher's actions were first reported by the New York Times. Messages left for Snyder on Wednesday morning were not returned.