Stuffage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Please change :D

#1. Change how much rep I have to spread around before hitting the previous person up. Two should suffice.

#2. When I am multi-quoting posts and I get to the bottom, I have to go all the way back up to hit the reply to thread button, put one on the bottom please.

#3. Implement the new reputation levels meow.

#4. Make the topics/threads in the user groups private unless set like that by the group leader.

#5. Change John's name back to the Small Show.

That is all for now.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
#2, if you are hiting the multi quote button on each post as you go along and hit Reply with quote on the last one you want to quote it puts all of the ones you've selected into your reply automatically.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, was gonna say. However, on a more serious note, groups should really have to be requested like VIP status to be created. Any idiot (see McFly) can spam a bunch of Blue groups which just overcrowds and floods the area with stupid ass shit no one is really going to join anyways. That and, there needs to be a way to decline group invites...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Suck my dick.

After I get what I want.

#2, if you are hiting the multi quote button on each post as you go along and hit Reply with quote on the last one you want to quote it puts all of the ones you've selected into your reply automatically.

So it does. Oops. Well then, just gonna go put my dunce cap on now.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, was gonna say. However, on a more serious note, groups should really have to be requested like VIP status to be created. Any idiot (see McFly) can spam a bunch of Blue groups which just overcrowds and floods the area with stupid ass shit no one is really going to join anyways. That and, there needs to be a way to decline group invites...

There is no point in having a stream group if we can't post streams privately and Troll U could use some privacy too.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, everyone able to view them is really Blue. The Kliq can't run this forum behind the scenes if every jobber smurf can see us. Although it was VERY funny openly discussing that Rated R guy's and J's legend status among other things while insulting them unbeknownst to the fact that they could view it the whole time.

Reaction score
Any idiot (see McFly) can spam a bunch of Blue groups which just overcrowds and floods the area with stupid ass shit no one is really going to join anyways
Instead of insulting me you could look under your username. What does it say? GLOBAL MOD!!! That means you can actually delete the groups instead of complaining about it on this thread. Kthx.

maty619

Reaction score
So.................... was that a yes? Definately agree with no. 1, especially with the use of rep being so low, well for me anyway, it is annoying when you go to rep someone and it says you can't when you repped them like 2 days ago, actually a time limit would be good.

Reaction score
So.................... was that a yes? Definately agree with no. 1, especially with the use of rep being so low, well for me anyway, it is annoying when you go to rep someone and it says you can't when you repped them like 2 days ago, actually a time limit would be good.

don't use dial up connection please :p

...god...

Reaction score
Instead of insulting me you could look under your username. What does it say? GLOBAL MOD!!! That means you can actually delete the groups instead of complaining about it on this thread. Kthx.
Except I don't want to and shouldn't have to constantly, which is the point. I can also delete your posts and/or posts that contain blatant spam. Does that mean it should still be done or still be able to be done? Similar to how people with < a certain degree of posts can create threads (mostly aimed at bots). The influx of those bot threads or be it groups is what causes annoyingly large inconvenience of having to handle continously when it can just be repeated again by people who seem to think think that they are funny/cool; which there will always be an abundance of, possibly the majority, so the features should be devolved around those certain people.

Reaction score
Funny how the blueberry who changed my name couldn't get it correct.