stuck with vickie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva!

Reaction score
I agree with The Dark Knight,

Vicky is annoying and she doesn't allow the show to flow properly. That segment with The Undertaker should not take the same amount of time as a match. Vince Mcmahon and William Regal manage to do it without disrupting the flow of the show.

That ten minute section in the last raw where she was asking people to be quiet was needless.

JBL was a great example of a heel who does the business properly.

His interview with Todd Grisham lasted probably two minutes and he played on all the heel characteristics without being annoying. He was bullying Todd and getting in his face, whilst developing the storyline.

Airfixx

I agree with Roxi & HHHF...

Look at it this way... The shit she's pulling is the only thing keeping the '101' Edge V Taker rematches interesting.

They should in no way get rid of her; at least until La Familia has fallen apart and they've fueded between themselves.

ecwrules1994

Reaction score
Vickie Guerrero is ruining the world title. You cant keep a title vacated after one show and a PPV. Vickie needs to get relieved and end this stupid storyline with Edge and make Teddy the GM of SmackDown and make this show watchable again.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I agree with Roxxi,HHHFE,and Airfixx. Vickie is doing a great job as heel and i see no reason to let her go just yet, like airfixx said keep her till they all break up and start to feud among themselves then maybe swap GM's but she is playing her part well up 2 now and she has got some wicked heel heat.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Vickie is the perfect heel GM like you guys said. I honestly don't think she should be moved or "fired" because her role won't get stale. Even if they end her romance with Edge she still would be good as the cold hearted b**** that screws everybody over, and only wants the best out of herself.

ecwrules1994

Reaction score
Vickie is a good heel gm but the whole Edge thing and "La Familia" is just crap that needs to end. Let the Major Bros be seperate as either a tag team or singles wrestlers. Chavo and Bam Neely left the stable and Edge needs to "split" from Vickie and make it on his own.

the dark knight

oh god....good heel gm? everytime i read this i feel so disappointed...but whatever, everyone's got his own taste.

for the record, i HATED it when they vacated the title on smackdown and i still do. but what happened on judgment day, was the only way to save the storyline. i have no problem with it at all...

tnafan454

Reaction score
i reallyu don't hate vickie as a heel gm but she is just to dam annoying they said regal on screen dropped ratings well everyone i know turns the t.v off the minute they here vickies voice and seeing as she talks way to much they end up missing half the show with her ten minute promos

bboy

Reaction score
the vickie character has quietly grown on me