• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stripping Daniel Bryan of the titles is so wrong

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stripping Daniel Bryan of the titles is so wrong he busted his ass all his life to be a wrestler and finally he gets his time in WWE to be the company champion and they strip him cos of a neck injury like WTF didnt they let Austin keep the title for months when he was injuried? how unfair is that

Reactions: Tgmiveld

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Stripping Daniel Bryan of the titles is so wrong he busted his ass all his life to be a wrestler and finally he gets his time in WWE to be the company champion and they strip him cos of a neck injury like WTF didnt they let Austin keep the title for months when he was injuried? how unfair is that

They stripped him of the Intercontinental Championship when he was injured, in fact. He was never seriously injured while holding the WWF Championship unless you want to count that hand injury that kept him from competing for two weeks in the Summer of 2001, but that was as minor as minor could be and he didn't miss any PPVs because of it.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Austin was stripped of the IC belt.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As much as I hate that decision, it's better off that way. He shouldn't be competing unless he's fully healed. Better safe than sorry.

I'm sure he'll have another run. I mean, come on... They let bloody Miz have a pretty good/long title run. D-Bry should hold it for a very long time when he comes back, then...

NexFlax

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is sucks anyways. I mean really, he's not even over. Name one time people even cheered for him during his matches. You know who's really over? Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder is about 100% more over than Daniel Bryan, and Zack Ryder has had more title rains than Daniel Cryin.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wrestling is about entertainment. I am entertained by Daniel Bryan in the ring, way before he was over with the crowd the way he is now. I in my heart of hearts prefer him without the title, just having epic matches. Wrestling happens without the belts lads.

Reactions: Snowman1

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
DB busted his ass? Gotta hurt :true:

• Haha
Reactions: JC4Life37

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is sucks anyways. I mean really, he's not even over. Name one time people even cheered for him during his matches. You know who's really over? Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder is about 100% more over than Daniel Bryan, and Zack Ryder has had more title rains than Daniel Cryin.

That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read, including your grammar.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's not real
Everyone knows you don't show your hand even when you know it's the best on the table!

Seriously fuck the "should we ban" threads, just put a notification up on how to ignore, and ask people to stop posting in these threads serious answers. Come on Lock, you know she didn't read your response, and Sycosis bro.
@Danielson Fuck Daniel Bryan Zack Ryder has more title rains. Eat it bro. 100% more over.