Strange Start

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Weird how the year started for the WWE... King gets hospitalized, Mae Young is deathly ill, the Network is coming out, Flair is wanted, Batista is coming back... lol
I have a feeling this is going to be a weird year for WWE, what do you guys think?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Don't know about weird but I think the year is starting off pretty strong with Lesnar already being back on TV again, Batista returning pretty soon, the WWE Network debuting and the Wrestlemania XXX card being a lot more unpredictable than it was last year. Having one world title will hopefully mean the main event scene this year will be stronger by default and the same goes for the midcard title scenes. The Daniel Wyatt stuff is actually semi-interesting, too. I'm hoping for a Rhodes/Daniel & Wyatt tag team title match at the Rumble.

Reactions: catlady

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I’m more pessimistic, but probably short sighted too. Randy is champ, Cena is the contender, Ziggler concussed and buried, Big Show wasting a Brock match, CM Punk not giving a fuck in the mid card, DB turned heel or something like a heel. Doesn’t fill me with a whole lot of hope and excitement, lol.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I’m more pessimistic, but probably short sighted too. Randy is champ, Cena is the contender, Ziggler concussed and buried, Big Show wasting a Brock match, CM Punk not giving a fuck in the mid card, DB turned heel or something like a heel. Doesn’t fill me with a whole lot of hope and excitement, lol.

It's better that way. When E does have something exciting going, they fuck it up bad. At least this way there's no real disappointment.

Reactions: Cloud

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
^ LOL'd

But no, seriously... Seems like for every good thing going on, there is something bad. Like wth.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not going to get my hopes up or anything. We've seen bad stuff that ended up great (DB and Kane, at first, seemed pretty bad, then it turned out to be pretty funny) and things that seemed exciting but they screwed up majorly (Wyatt's debut followed by a month of nothing, the Authority storyline). I suppose they're going to try to go all out for WM XXX so it should be good, in theory, but you also never know. It has potential to be good or bad at this point.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
WWE Network, Batista's return, one world championship, a solid tag team division, a midcard division that can only go up, young blood, a high possible break up of the Shield and many more things just add to the excitement of this year. I think this year is going to be a good year, and if it's not...then well it just isn't I guess.

The Kliq

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this year since they unified the main titles. Good to see Batista back to.