Straight Shootin' With Mystical George

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
Go ahead and ask me questions. It's a shoot, brother!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
What do you think of Cray McMahon?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Do aliens exist?

Favourite food?

TKK

Reaction score
What do you think of Cray McMahon?

We both have a competitive attitude towards each other, I presume it's all in good fun and there's no personal beef, but I can only speak for myself. He can keep up with me and give me a run for my money in arguments when a lot of people I've met can't which I do enjoy. I don't think I've never had a conversation with him that wasn't a game of one-upmanship so I can't say that I like or dislike him. I'm indifferent on him. I can say that he seems like a good admin as he's built a nice community on here, props to him for that.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Who's your favorite WWEF member?

TKK

Reaction score
Do aliens exist?

Favourite food?

I believe that there is aliens out there, but not little green men and who fly around in saucers. I'd guess that they most likely look similar to insects just mutated and scaled up. I don't think that they've infultrated us (if anything we'll be the first to come in contact with them) or that they communicate in any way even close to what we've seen before though I don't think their intelligence would even compare to ours. I know that sounds a lot like the prawns from District 9, but that's always how I've imagined aliens to be.

My favourite food is a toss up between meat lover's pizza, barbeque chicken wings and baked potatoes (I am Irish afterall).

Last edited:

TKK

Reaction score
Who's your favorite WWEF member?

(I'm discounting the MP originals in this one.)

He'll give me shit for saying this, but Aids Johnson. The dude has been nothing, but friendly to me ever since we started talking (not necessarily a good thing now that I think about it). He gives some outlandish advice (and some good advice too), but nearly everything he says is with good intentions and is a very positive dude which is hard to find on a wrestling forum.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

He'll give me shit for saying this, but Aids Johnson. The dude has been nothing, but friendly to me ever since we started talking (not necessarily a good thing now that I think about it). He gives some outlandish advice (and some good advice too), but nearly everything he says is with good intentions and is a very positive dude which is hard to find on a wrestling forum.
Agreed.

Favorite wrestler of all time?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
As ur from MP u liking this site?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Just marry him already queer

Reactions: Aids Johnson

TKK

Reaction score
Agreed.

Favorite wrestler of all time?

Ever since I was a kid I really liked Mick Foley (the first PPV I ever watched he won the WWF title as Mankind). I think he always symbolised hope for skinny little kids such as myself that wrestling isn't necessarily about a look or mould, it's what you want it to be. As I've gotten older I've backtracked on his career and realised how much I can relate to him as well as how much of a wrestling genius he was. So yeah, Mick Foley.

Reactions: David5150 and Cloud

TKK

Reaction score
As ur from MP u liking this site?

Yeah. I originally came onto this site to troll IWT with Jwab, but that idea kidna got turned on its head after some people took a liking to me and I realised that the site was worth taking seriously. I would say I've been on worse and I've been on better, but this site is swell.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ever since I was a kid I really liked Mick Foley (the first PPV I ever watched he won the WWF title as Mankind). I think he always symbolised hope for skinny little kids such as myself that wrestling isn't necessarily about a look or mould, it's what you want it to be. As I've gotten older I've backtracked on his career and realised how much I can relate to him as well as how much of a wrestling genius he was. So yeah, Mick Foley.
Foley was amazing his promos were next level.