Storyline Brainstorm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Let's see where this goes.

With the start of the New Year and the Royal Rumble just 2 days away, where do you see the champs and storylines going this year?

For me, I see The Shield breaking up by SummerSlam

I see Batista winning the RR and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WM.

I see Daniel Bryan forming a faction to go heads up with the Wyatt Family til Survivor Series

I see CM Punk v HHH at WM and possibly leaving the WWE since his contract expires this year.

I see Roman Reigns v Taker either this year or next year.

I also see Dolph Ziggler and Damien Sandow entering main event/wwe wht status by Survivor Series.

And last but not least, I see Cena heel turning later this year.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I just don't see the need for the Bryan/Wyatt feud to go on that long. To me the feud has already gotten kind of boring. I definitely agree about the Shield. I see Ambrose winning the big title before Reigns however, only because he would be the one to drop it to Reigns.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
See I cant see that. They have had Ambrose hold the US strap for how long now? Not to mention the push that they have been giving Reigns. I think Reigns will beat Ambrose to the Big Picture.