Storm Wrestling News Bot's Credits, They Can't Ban Us All

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will you be taking part in the raid on Wrestling News on October 20, 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Who: Anyone who is a member of the WWEF
What: Let's all attempt to get credits and explanations from the richest and most mysterious WWEF member, @Wrestling News, and the people "protecting" them in an undisclosed location, @Solid Snake & @Solidus
Where: wweforums.net
When: October 20, 2019
Why: Wrestling News has been a member of the forums for over 6 years now, accumulating an astonishing 117,000+ credits, making him/her/it by far the richest member of the forum. Beyond this, there are so many questions to be answered about this perplexing member. How do they make multiple posts on a regular, daily basis when no one has seen them in over 5 years? How do they seem to know everything that goes on in the world of professional wrestling? If the rumors and conspiracy theories are true surrounding Wrestling News's identity and they are, in fact, a robot, then just how did they acquire Legend status? How big is Batista's Bic? These are amongst the many questions we are far overdue explanations for, either from Wrestling News themselves, or the people keeping them in a highly guarded, unknown location.
How: If we all band together as a group, we can storm the gates, so to speak. With only 3 admins and thousands of us, sure, they may ban a few of us, but there's no way they can logistically ban all of us. We shall gather here on this thread and FINALLY reveal the TRUTH that we have all been denied for so long now, and perhaps grab us all a few tasty credits while we're at it.

RSVP below, and be sure to spread the word both near and far! We have one month to prepare for this, people. We can do this if we all stick together. Feel free to discuss!

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Actually, 2 admins and 2 moderators but @CM Punk hardly posts anymore... Maybe he is "Wrestling News"...
Why should we trust you? Of course you would try to tell us that. We shall not be fed lies any longer. On October 20th, this ends and we find out once and for all just who and what you have been hiding from us all this time

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why should we trust you? Of course you would try to tell us that. We shall not be fed lies any longer. On October 20th, this ends and we find out once and for all just who and what you have been hiding from us all this time
Well... There is this conspiracy that me and Solidus are the same person... I've said too much...

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Well... There is this conspiracy that me and Solidus are the same person... I've said too much...
I've never heard that one. Just the one about you being a dude and Soli being a chick (the latter of which I could see actually being true xD). Why are you trying to distract the people from the issue at hand here? Why do you gotta be one of the bad guys, Snake? Come, join us, fight for the good side. I'll even give you my roommate's cat as an incentive (you gotta pay the shipping tho :p)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I've never heard that one. Just the one about you being a dude and Soli being a chick (the latter of which I could see actually being true xD). Why are you trying to distract the people from the issue at hand here? Why do you gotta be one of the bad guys, Snake? Come, join us, fight for the good side. I'll even give you my roommate's cat as an incentive (you gotta pay the shipping tho :p)
giphy.gif

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is a despicable, unashamed attack on hard work and free enterprise. Wrestling News provides the WWEF public with a service that is unmatched. There is a reason it has become the market leader in wrestling news. Claims of biased reporting is just that. I bet you work for Meltzer.

Reports of Wrestling News being in the pocket of the WWEF government are willfully ignorant at best and maliciously spurious at worst. The rhetoric contained in the OP is unnecessarily damaging to the trust the good people of WWEF has in its institutions, and therefore damaging to the stability of the WWEF political system. Our (meme) economy can't afford a revolution orchestrated by ideological zealots.

#FakeNews

(Now to claim my bribe for doing The Authority's shilling)