Store Installed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 43 - Christopher Daniels

Sabin scores a 76 and ties for 13th on our list. A 5 way tie as a matter of fact. Next!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
daniels.jpg

Christopher Daniels has held the following titles:

TNA Tag Team Titles x2
TNA X Division Title x3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Daniels. He is the man. I don't need to explain his greatness to you.

8.5/10

Soulpower

9/10... One of those guys who can have a good to great match with pretty much anyone. He's had great matches in TNA and in ROH, and a part of me still hopes that he can get another shot in the E before his career is done. One more thing.. He's actually pretty good on the mic and the Fallen Angel character/gimmick is one of the best in the wrestling business at the moment.

Nation

8.5/10 Hopefully he moves up to the world title picture in the near future.

MJ807

Reaction score
8/10 He's a great wrestler but on the mic he's not that good so thats why he gets an 8 from me.

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
9/10 Chris is awesome. He faced AJ Styles at a MCW show and it was the best match I ever witnessed from any federation.

phantomgerald

9.5/10. he's a great wrestler, and he doesn't overdo his gimmick.

Beer Money Army

excellent wrestler, very crisp and harldy has a shit match.

i say 9.5/10

i hope one day he get into the world title contendership

Wrestling Station

8/10 very good but i dunno why i hate the cruiserweights!!

Reaction score
One of the best all rounders TNA have an example that the X-Division should follow. He can do it all. I don't know why some people don't think he can handle the mic, he's great on it.

9/10

Ben

Reaction score
You'll now find a tab called Market located on the navbar, basically it's just a store similar to the one we had before only better, there's a ton of options in there to customize your profile and give gifts and points to other users. Some of the options will be removed, but I'll keep the ones people will use avalible.

With anything new there's prob going to be some bugs to sort out, so post in here with any issues.