Sting's title runs!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I think they were kinda of disapointing, I mean he only held the world heavy weight title for a week or so. I think the only reason he was allowed to hold the belt in the first place, is because they wanted to have his name in the history books!

Rell

Reaction score
The title run was probably part of his contract. Its what happened to Christian, and is the sole reason Monty Brown was never champion. Monty was emerging as one of TNA's main superstars, and it was obvious, he was in for a title push. Christian popped up on the scene, and TNA pretty much gave Christian Monty's push, which is pretty fucked up. Its probably the reason Monty chose to leave, and hasn't been back since.

Beer Money Army

i wouldn't of given sting the world title last year.....Samoa joe should of got it at BFG 07....

sting is meh but i think it's time for him to hang up the boots

chessarmy

Both of his Title reigns were very short, and they only happened so we can have that "feel good" moment to end BFG, or it was in Sting's contract that he needs to win a World Title and TNA was just getting it over with

Enigma22

Reaction score
sting probably should have had a longer title run but it may have been hard for tna to let happen because stings contracts have only been one year contracts. also at this point in his career i doubt sting cares to much about championships. it was his job to put over the younger talent and help tna grow...

Reaction score
The title run was probably part of his contract. Its what happened to Christian, and is the sole reason Monty Brown was never champion. Monty was emerging as one of TNA's main superstars, and it was obvious, he was in for a title push. Christian popped up on the scene, and TNA pretty much gave Christian Monty's push, which is pretty fucked up. Its probably the reason Monty chose to leave, and hasn't been back since.

You bring up some interesting points, you are right about the Monty deal two. It was kinda crappy the way they treated him!