Stings last UK tour, TNA in Wembley.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WRESTLING legend Sting will perform for the very last time on British soil later this month.
The grappling Icon is part of the star-studded roster for the TNA Wrestling UK Tour heading to Nottingham, Manchester and London from January 26-28.

It will be his first trip to these shores in a decade and fans in the capital will be a part of history as the Stinger writes another chapter in his incredible story.

Sting's last UK match will take place at Wembley Arena, with the full event taped for TWO episodes of TNA's Impact Wrestling show on Challenge TV.

TNA have also confirmed that cameras will be in Nottingham and Manchester to capture highlights of the tour.

Company president Dixie Carter said: "The show at Wembley Arena will be a truly historic night for everyone at TNA Iand all of our amazing British fans.

"We are just a few tickets away from the London show setting a TNA attendance record, so I hope everyone spreads the word. If you are a fan of TNA, this will be one night you won't want to miss."

The full line-up for the Wembley event includes British grapplers Magnus, Doug Williams and Mark Haskins.

Also competing will be TNA world champion Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, James Storm, Bully Ray, Crimson, Samoa Joe, Gunner, Velvet Sky, Gail Kim, Madison Rayne, Mickie James, Tara, Austin Aries, Alex Shelley, Matt Morgan, Kazarian and Christopher Daniels.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/4054164/Wrestlng-news-Sting-prepares-to-bid-farewell-to-the-UK-on-TNA-Tour.html

Farewell to Sting. Good to see TNA heading to Wembley, that's massive...

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
TNA in wembley will be huge. I kinda wish I got tickets for there rather then Nottingham would love to see Sting perform live.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I'm actually going to order tickets...