Sting vs Rhino

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine

Reaction score
So is anyone excited about this match?

I am in away because I have always been a Rhino fan since ECW and when he won the NWA world title in 2005 and lost it less than 2 weeks later to Jarett once TNA got their spike TV deal which I think he pretty much got screwed out of the title, because they wanted to have a more well known name going into primetime I don't think he has ever gotten his chance again, however do I think he will win.... no, but I wouldn't mind it happening. Thoughts?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I too am a huge Rhino fan. Rhino winning the title was something I wished I watched TNA for. I know he probably won't win the title (seeing as I think it's reserved for AJ), but I would love it if he did. Maybe he should just go back to WWE with Christian and Tomko and instead of Team RECK we could get Team RECT, lol.

Axis

Honestly, this is the worst main event I've seen in a while. It REALLY sucks that Rhino is representing the Frontline here.

RDH1

Reaction score
Rhino is too one dimensional too be anything more then a transitional champ should he ever win the title again,.....When you think about it what does he bring to the table? His promo skills are average and how many wrestlers in the world are doing the gore,spear,whatever you want to call it as a set up to their finisher and he uses it as his finisher he truly needs to be more creative and come up with a new finisher that fans want to see and is unique.

C4

So is anyone excited about this match?

Yes, me.

Rhino isn't boring inside the ring, from the looks of things his attitude is straightforward positive, he hasn't been involved in any sort of controversy backstage lately and his promos aren't that bad either. And so there is no reason for TNA to try and hold him back for another month or so.

Just wait for sometime and you're going to see the excitement that he brings to TNA as a Champion. :thumbsup:

chessarmy

No. Its a waste of a PPV main event and its overshadowed by Jarrett vs Angle.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I am excited about it, so Chessy and I must have a very interesting topic to talk about on Wrestletalk. lol

Kizza

I love it, mostly cos I'm a blind Rhino mark. I actually hope he beats Sting :$. Screw the product, I wanna see Rhino as champ >_>.

RDH1

Reaction score
Yes, me.

Rhino isn't boring inside the ring, from the looks of things his attitude is straightforward positive, he hasn't been involved in any sort of controversy backstage lately and his promos aren't that bad either. And so there is no reason for TNA to try and hold him back for another month or so.

Just wait for sometime and you're going to see the excitement that he brings to TNA as a Champion. :thumbsup:

I disagree,....I think Rhino is too predictable and as I stated too one dimensional..It's nice to see your a fan of his they tried giving him the title and that paled in comparisson to when Raven held the title,...Raven was a great champ Rhino was a snoozer..Happy New Year!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
and how many wrestlers in the world are doing the gore,spear,whatever you want to call it as a set up to their finisher and he uses it as his finisher he truly needs to be more creative and come up with a new finisher that fans want to see and is unique.

As far as I know Goldberg is the only famous wrestler that did it before Rhino (and I mean the version they use, not the running shoulder block or anything else similiar). And the only reason it became rhino's finisher is because it looked so good. So why does Rhino need to be more creative? Why can't Batista, Lashley and everyone else be more creative?

C4

As far as I know Goldberg is the only famous wrestler that did it before Rhino (and I mean the version they use, not the running shoulder block or anything else similiar). And the only reason it became rhino's finisher is because it looked so good. So why does Rhino need to be more creative? Why can't Batista, Lashley and everyone else be more creative?

Exactly.

And fact is that Rhino used the finisher way before Batista and Lashley did.