Sting vs HBK or Sting vs The Rock?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Rock vs Sting. Not really a fan of HBK.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Rock vs Sting. Not really a fan of HBK.
I think you're the first person I've seen say they're not a fan of HBK.

This depends which version of each we're talking about, Rock would be able to play the bigger man against HBK so Hollywood Rock vs HBK would probably work there. Sting vs Rock in a face vs face match circa 2001 would have probably been the best time Rock could bump like crazy against Sting's offence.

Reaction score

I think it would be funny to see HBK get scorpion death drop on him for his Sweet Chin music at his Wrestlemania cost HBK his title match.

How would you build up HBK and Sting feud?
How would you build up The Rock vs Sting Feud?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The Rock vs HBK is what I really would want to see.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think you read it wrong. It's about The Rock vs HBK but it's about which one of these do you like to see a match of?

The Rock VS Sting

OR

HBK VS Sting (Sting's revenge match)

No I read it right I'm just saying HBK vs The Rock is what I would wanna see, especially if we're talking 2002 here. But with Sting, I would probably go The Rock vs Sting. Also during the Invasion angle with both in their prime and a storyline to run with

Reaction score
No I read it right I'm just saying HBK vs The Rock is what I would wanna see, especially if we're talking 2002 here. But with Sting, I would probably go The Rock vs Sting. Also during the Invasion angle with both in their prime and a storyline to run with

Okay How would you booker The Rock vs Sting feud/Match ?

It would be awesome if we could get AJ Styles/ Samoa Joe vs Sting vs Goldberg vs Hulkster vs ECW Franchise (I'm not sure that is.) vs The Rock vs John Cena in one match?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Okay How would you booker The Rock vs Sting feud/Match ?

It would be awesome if we could get AJ Styles/ Samoa Joe vs Sting vs Goldberg vs Hulkster vs ECW Franchise (I'm not sure that is.) vs The Rock vs John Cena in one match?

Sting vs The Rock. After WWF won the 5 on 5 at Survivor Series I would have The Rock as undisputed Champion. Sting would challenge The Rock to a title match at Royal Rumble for the title but if he lost he would lose his oppurtunity to wrestle for the WWF. Have Sting over at Royal Rumble and win the title. Rock gets his rematch at No Way Out but the NWO interferes setting up Rock vs Hogan at Mania and Triple H vs Sting for thr title so we could see their match 13 years earlier when they aren't old as hell lol

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Shawn Michaels vs almost anyone at mania will be epic. So I'll go with sting vs HBK.

But, to stonecoldmama's point, I'd much rather see HBK vs the rock

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sting vs HBK. They seem like they would have more compatibility with each other, both as characters and as opponents in the ring.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
There are people that don't like HBK? Holy shit.