Sting Signs New TNA Deal Through 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I think STing has done a helk of alot for TNA. He had the star power and he probably did raise the ratings bit by bit. But for a guy for his age, Sting is great. He can still wrestle good and also makes decent promos. Compare him to any other old wrestlers, Sting will be way better than them. Hope he canpush some young talents over instead of a title run in his final contract.

circle

Reaction score
I'm glad Sting is staying on for another year at TNA. Plus he got it done on his terms

Soulpower

BOOOOOO!! I don't care, I'm selfish, and I wanted to see Flair vs Sting at Wrestlemania. More than likely it wouldn't have been that good of a match, but it would have made a fitting ending to both Flair's and Sting's career.

phantomgerald

This would do TNA alot of good. It gives them time for Sting to hold the belt awhile longer than his first two reigns, and when you have a young talent like Kaz or Roode beat him it'll put them amazingly over.

The Rated R CMStar

Now let's see if he knows his role and starts putting talent, because last itme I checked he buried Christopher Daniels and his push back to XXX. If he agrees to put over younger talent then it is alright, but if he just comes back to feud Kurt Angle and Abyss again, then he should have just retire.

Side Note: Damn! I wanted to see Sting tap out to the STFU

6194life

Reaction score
Sting is a moron. He should have signed with WWE and headlined wrestlemania at least once.

03mnm

Reaction score
Sting is a moron. He should have signed with WWE and headlined wrestlemania at least once.

News Flash buddy Sting doesnt care about the WWE anyway Yessssssssss the Stinger is back its showtime wooooooooooooooooooooooow oh thats great news the TNA product had gone downhill without him and now he is back we atleast we dont have to watch the Angle show the whole damn two hours now I am pushing for a AJ Styles V Sting the passing of the touch from a legend to a future Legend.