• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sting and Lesnar speak about turning down WWE for WM27

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
Sucks to know that they were actually in talks with one another and it fell through.

I guess we'll never know how capable Sting could have really been if he ever went to WWE.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The guy is a legend and obviouslly sought after by Vince, so on that basis alone he would have plenty of bargaining power on how he would be used and who he would feud with etc, but obviously nothing ridiculous like breaking the streak.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I honestly think he expects to break it, which is absurd

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Still using that same excuse but yeah seems like he just wants to be that big fish in the small pond and doesn't want to be around a bunch of real stars who are bigger than him. Just pretty much staying in TNA cause he knows Dixie will do whatever he wants.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Using what happened with the Invasion angle to justify why he wont sign is a crock of shit....Booker T, Benoit, Jericho, even Rey Mysterio all won World titles after defecting to WWE.

To say the WWE buries ex-competition talent is ridiculous and a total sham. Hes just happy not to do fuck all for his 500k per annum.

AF.

Reaction score
I'll never understand why he never went to WWE. If he wanted to be the most successful wrestler to never wrestle in the WWE, then that's fine. In 10 years time when he's broke and can't afford all the shit he has right now, he's gonna wish he came to the WWE and got the big paycheck and got the biggest spotlight of his entire career.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Using what happened with the Invasion angle to justify why he wont sign is a crock of shit....Booker T, Benoit, Jericho, even Rey Mysterio all won World titles after defecting to WWE.

To say the WWE buries ex-competition talent is ridiculous and a total sham. Hes just happy not to do fuck all for his 500k per annum.
I seriously don't know what he expects. Guess he wants a bunch of WCW guys to be at Cena level or some shit.