Still playing Red Dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm at 90.2% completion on Red Dead.

SPOILERS BELOW

I'm going to get everything I need for completion before I finish the "Remember My Family" thing with Jack. It's my 2nd time playing through, and this time I'm savoring the whole game like a good glass of red wine.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
I went through Red Dead Revolver about half a year back. It's pretty cool for a once through game.
When I get catch up generation wise, I might pick up Redemption.

AF.

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going back to it when I have the time. Great game.

Reaction score
I have something like 96% completion. This is the furthest I've gotten in any Rockstar game.

AF.

Reaction score
This game has my favourite ending of all time.

Ryan

Reaction score
I only got through like 78% on my first play (and only) play through and I sunk many hours into it. Just goes to show you have huge that game is. I'd love to play it again but I just haven't had the time.

Reaction score
Yeah I've never been a completion guy with video games. This is a very special case. It's such a well made game, it doesn't feel tedious to go after the 100% trophy.

I'm going to get it to 99.5% and the last thing I do will be to do the Remember My Name stranger story. Then I can watch the credits roll.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I've done everything on that game with the exception of the online stuff, mostly because I don't enjoy online play.

Still looking for the damn treasure chests in Undead Nightmare.

Reaction score
Yeah I haven't even started Undead Nightmare. I've had it since they released it! lol

I have everything done except for Remember My Family. 99.5%

Just waiting for the right time to go kill that dude. Until then I'm hunting bear and playing poker. 9 times out of 10 I have bears in one shot. A bullet through the eyeball does nicely. This time one ambushed me after I had killed 2 others. They usually don't come in 3's. Well this big fucker came out of nowhere and I had my Mauser equipped. Seriously he was still running at me when I unloaded that 15th shot that killed him. 15 BULLETS!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I have it for Xbox, but my Xbox is toast, so I'll probably end up getting the GOTY edition for ps3 with all of the DLC shit. I haven't played it in so long, and would very much like to play it again.

Reaction score
Yeah my X-Box has seen better days. Going to have to crack it open and clean the laser again. Getting that disc read error problem. Probably buy a new X-Box in the next couple months with double the gigs.