Stiletto (Release TBA)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

EXCLUSIVE: Gigi Gustin will star and executive produce Stiletto, a slasher pic from Samuel Gonzalez Jr.

Gustin (Night of the Missing) will star the cast alongside Charlotte McKinney (Fantasy Island) and Colleen Camp (Amsterdam, American Hustle).

AEW star Stephon ‘Swerve’ Strickland, Pancho Moler (3 from Hell), Tyler Abron (Fear), Stephen Blackehart (Guardians of the Galaxy), Meghan Carrasquillo (Four.) Russel Todd, (Friday the 13th Part 2) and Mia Challis (FBI: International) round out the cast.

Plot reads: “A year after the grisly murder of a local exotic dancer, the victim’s sister, Lyric [Gustin], searches for the serial killer responsible as he stalks and kills his favorite dancers on the night of the anniversary.”

Gonzalez Jr. (The Retaliators) is directing from his own script, with the pic set to start shooting midway through this month, and Hearse Productions is producing. David Guglielmo led the casting, with Matthew Hersh, Gonzalez Jr. and Gustin producing.

“When I was a kid I would venture into the back section of the video store to find the most obscure 80s horror flicks I could find,” said Gonzalez Jr. “I was fascinated with the ‘strange and unusual’ but most specifically, the early slasher cinema of that period. Stiletto follows in the bloody footsteps of those films we love so much but also pushes it to the cinematic limit, with memorable kills and a diverse cast of both up and comers and legends alike. It’s a true love ‘obituary’ and we can’t wait to introduce the world to our Stiletto Killer.”

McKinney is represented by Artists First, Camp is represented by Gersh and Lichter Grossman Nichols Adler Feldman & Clark., Strickland by Fourth Wall Management, Abron by BH Talent, Blackehart by Sheer Talent Management, Carrasquillo by Stewart Talent and Challis by Zero Gravity.

Reactions: Marty McFourth