Stevie Richards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
So this week on ECW we saw him beat Kevin Thorn with a clean pinfall.This leads us to belive that Stevie will be getting a push on ECW.Personally I am all for it...the guy has paid his dues and can get it done both in the ring and on the mic....It makes me really happy to see this because I was certain that Stevie would job his way to enemployment....I am very excited for this and hoping that maybe with a character change,he can move as one of the top Faces/Heels in ECW

Reaction score
I hope this is leading to Stevie's demise. He's is a piece of shit. I loved when Chris Masters broke his nose. Stevie screwed the old ECW locker-room with his WCW bullshit. He has paid his dues to nothing. He's a scrawny, pathetic little runt who brings shame to the wrestling industry. This disappoints me.

Reaction score
Stevie richards has some great in ring skill and the match against CM punk was pretty good. Seeing him not jogging for once makes me happy both becuase he won and second because he deserves not to job. he has been in the WWE for a while and needs to get soemthing out of it. he has some mic skills and good in ring skills so seeing him more on ECW would be a good thing

Mugen

Reaction score
I'm hoping he gets pushed, but I don't see it happening.

Great One

Just because he got one clean pin doesn't mean shit... the only thing he had going sort of was RTC which was the faction's heel heat, although he is decent on the mic, he won't ever be anything big mainly because he's not special in the ring and he's boring and skinny as fuck.

Reaction score
I think this win is going the other way around....Thorne will kill him.....and this will start a new push for Thorne towards the ECW title

Truth

Reaction score
Does it really matter? He will get a little feud with Thorn that will lead absolutely no where. ECW wanted another feud and since 9/10 of there roster is heel this was there only choice. I would rather Cor Von go face and feud with Thorn but why should we get a good feud in ECW other then the title rivalry? It doesnt concern me the slightest bit.

straight_edge76

I think they did it just because they need more faces on ECW, he will have a w or 3 week feud before being squashed and Thorne gets another Main Event Push, I would much rather see Cor Von or Dreamer feud with Thorne

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
Yea, there are really only two faces on ECW.. CMpunk and Tommy Dreamer and i guess if you want to count balls but he rarely comes out. I dont really think that stevie richards is actually gonna get a real push hell just be around for a while with thorne wanting revenge and i think that he is just being used to push thorne more....

3lions

Reaction score
It was one fluke victory. That's all. Thorn will have a return match and squash him. It was probably just to keep Stevie 'sweet' after all the losses he's suffered recently (i.e. past five years).

samborambo

Reaction score
Even if he does end up squashed, IT is good that WWE are starting to put some thought into ECW and giving us feuds right through the card, This can only help the show and the top guy's in ECW(Morrison,Punk) if the rest of the show is staring to be pushed.