SteveTron

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Steve9

Reaction score
TronSteve9.png

Something I made a few days ago.

Reactions: 1 person

The Nicker

Reaction score
I really dig this sig. I like how your name is there and I like the colors, but I just don't understand why the girl is there, and she is doing nothing but ya' know, being attractive. That is fine and all, but to make yourself stand out in terms of posting on a wrestling website, I would have thought you'd choose a wrestling character or a knockout or something. I'm just nit-picking, obviously, and I hope you show off your creativity much more on this site. My rating? 3/5 stars! And a rep!

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
The shadowing and burning is spot on but lacks the lighting and a focal point, so there's some depth that was lost here. And the text is too loud.

The only important thing that needs to be fixed is a main focus.

Steve9

Reaction score
The only important thing that needs to be fixed is a main focus.

That's the story of my life. Thanks for the feedback! I'm always looking to improve.

And Nick, the girl was in the movie you fool. :)

The Nicker

Reaction score
Haha well, what movie was she in? It just looks like a random girl! :p Who have you been stalking and taking pictures of, dude? *Raised eyebrow.*

Last edited:

Steve9

Reaction score
Your girlfriend. :trollol:

She was in the movie Tron Legacy. Which is what this sig was influenced by. The girl is Olivia Wilde.

The Nicker

Reaction score
Not sure if you knew about that emoticon that you used there or it was just lucky that you used the right commands to make me laugh my ass off. :p

I have not seen Tron: Legacy but yeah, anyway!

We want more! Now get to it, ya' little b-word. :p