• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Steve Cutler released

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

All I have to say is fuck you, Jaxson Ryker. Support the murderous cops, and you're the one with the cushy main roster position whilst your stablemates are screwed out of something they earned.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Huh, just realized him and Blake haven't been with Corbin the last couple weeks :slip:

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I always thought Blake and Cutler were decent, while Ryker was my least favorite of the trio (I never cared for him by the way, even before his political views).

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Generic and replaceable fellow if we being honest. Could be one of those guys where being released is a blessing in disguise, and he goes on to find himself a character and reinvents the perception people have of him. Or he could just as likely fade into obscurity. I guess we'll see.

Sabretooth

Sucks to see someone lose their job but he never really made an impact. I thought the forgotten sons were somewhat entertaining but nothing too special.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Cutler was always a guy that when I went to nxt events was always messing with crowd seem like he loved being heel hope he finds a better job

Sabretooth

Yeah I can’t imagine it was just him having COVID lol. Maybe he was refusing to be careful or saying that it wasn’t a big deal or something