Steve Austin Predicts CM Punk Will Make His WWE Return At WrestleMania XXX!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Austin's last two predictions didn't exactly pan out (that Fandango would become Intercontinental Champion in six months and that Punk would return before Wrestlemania XXX), and I don't expect this one to either. Don't see it happening, nor do I want it to.

Didn't Fandango get hurt? It seemed like he was on that path before an injury Ziggler'ed him.
And thought the two sides were close to an agreement before the Chicago show (although every single Punk report contradicts each other) so maybe his predictions may have had some truth to them even though they didn't pan out.

it's time for us Punk fans to just move on in whichever direction we desire to move on to. No use living in the past, that's how shit like the Band happens.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Didn't Fandango get hurt? It seemed like he was on that path before an injury Ziggler'ed him.
And thought the two sides were close to an agreement before the Chicago show (although every single Punk report contradicts each other) so maybe his predictions may have had some truth to them even though they didn't pan out.

it's time for us Punk fans to just move on in whichever direction we desire to move on to. No use living in the past, that's how shit like the Band happens.

I don't remember any sort of serious Fandango injury. I could be wrong, but I always just assumed it was a case where Vince was high on him at first but then got bored and decided to move on to something else (which he's known to do often.) Or maybe it was the decision to kill the Triple H/Curtis Axel feud and push Axel in the midcard instead given that Axel won the strap in the very match that Fandango was likely originally going to win it in at Payback. Either or.

And Punk wouldn't even speak to WWE officials (and still hasn't, at least that we know of) and that's why Vince was so infuriated with him (according to reports, anyway) for going on The Talking Dead show in Los Angeles, the feeling being that if Punk can bother flying down to LA to appear on a talk show, then the least he could have done was drive down to the arena when they were in his hometown of Chicago and talk to them about what his status with WWE was.

I agree that neither of Austin's predictions weren't bad per se, just saying his luck with calling things hasn't exactly been stellar thus far. More to the point though, the whole "Is CM Punk gonna show up...?" stuff is kind of tired. If Punk ever does return (which I think is likely to happen at some point), it probably won't be this year, and I'm already past the point of caring when, where or if he shows up again or not anyway.

Reactions: Snowman1

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
10170743_632813213453835_1873651785_n.jpg

This shit is going around Facebook and Twitter lol​

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Hovsep

Jobber
Reaction score
This can't happen, there can't be miracles. :sad:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'd mark for some cringey Punk-related riot, just so deth and Dolph's would be enraged. Punk to return and win every title. :woo1:

Punk > Your favourite wrestler > Dolph Ziggler

Reactions: Swift

rakat

Reaction score
Stranger things have happened. While I don't think he is correct, never say never.