Steroid Allegations Continue to Circle Above Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I know I would If I saw someone doing something Illegal....
:notsure:
Snitching in United States is frowned upon, so it's not a good thing. It can even get you killed if you do it to the wrong person. Just an F.Y.I.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Snitching in United States is frowned upon, so it's not a good thing. It can even get you killed if you do it to the wrong person. Just an F.Y.I.

This Rodriguz guy better hope he gets off of a prison sentence for rolling on all these people or else he's gonna get fucked in the joint

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
This Rodriguz guy better hope he gets off of a prison sentence for rolling on all these people or else he's gonna get fucked in the joint
Ain't that the sad truth!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If I was one of the dude's whose names got released, I'd be the shit out of this Rodriguez guy.
Legit releasing confidential shit just cause his dumbass got caught.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score

Frowned upon here as well. I generally do not report stuff to the cops but I do not lie if asked nor will I lie for a workmate

If it was serious (rape, murder etc) sure. If its someone smoking pot eh not my business (unless its at work then it is my business due to health and safety).

I hate thieves though.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Frowned upon here as well. I generally do not report stuff to the cops but I do not lie if asked nor will I lie for a workmate

If it was serious (rape, murder etc) sure. If its someone smoking pot eh not my business (unless its at work then it is my business due to health and safety).

I hate thieves though.

Thing is Elzo just got fired not becuase he was guilty but because he LIE to WWE about the investigation and WWE claim that was against the morality clause. Roman claimed on WWE.com that he did not even know this Josh guy let along do business with him for drugs. So just the fact it comes out he knew this Josh would be BAD because he then Violated this morality clause that in all WWE Contact which mean yes Roman SHOULD be fired. Now if it turn out he brought drug from this Josh guys that are not even suppose to be used for human that even more more should get him fired.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If I was one of the dude's whose names got released, I'd be the shit out of this Rodriguez guy.
Legit releasing confidential shit just cause his dumbass got caught.
He is essentially a drug dealer not a lawyer or a therapist. There is no written agreement that he has to keep his mouth shut.

In my experience, two wrongs don't make a right. Going after the dude for spilling the beans won't get anyone any justice. Boys want revenge, men let the law handle it. They gambled by buying supply off the dude. You reap what you sow.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If Roman did indeed buy the roids and use them while under contract with WWE, he should lose at Wrestlemania and then be suspended for a year at the very least. There is likely more to this story than any of us even know about.