• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I try staying away from posting in this section when it doesn't pertain to me, but this had to be said. Plus I'm bored. But I didn't want to post this in the This Guy/MS thread because this has nothing to do with them.

Sterl, you go on and on about dickriding when you yourself do it a lot. MikeRaw got you on the other thread about dickriding MS and then going and asskissing This Guy. And when somebody/people have a problem with you you want it to stop

Shouldn't you have done that in the 1st place. It toke others to make you look like a fool for you to realize that. :smh and you call Rose a dumband idiot.

And you band-wagon hop a lot, yet neg repped Rose for saying he hopped on the Orton bandwagon. Just a couple days ago, you was talking shit about C4, neg repping him, wanting to keep him in red. You went in the thread he made and said you'd stop, but did again anyway. Mike neg. repped you and instead of neg repping him like you do anybody else, you pos. rep him... scared maybe? Seems you finally grew a pair and neg. repped him today though, good job. But now when you look at C4's rep, you pos. rep him and trying to get him back in green again because other people are, that's band wagon hopping buddy and you do a lot of it.

Aren't you the one that does that too? Maybe it's just me but I see you constantly repping people just to get rep back.

That is fucking hilarious and proves my point. I don't have a problem with you, you can be cool sometimes, but you are being a hypocrite.

You right about everything except for that.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Most hated member on the site, literally no body likes you

Oh My God, how will i ever live with myself, i'm liked by nobody on a forum, its a wrestling forum, don't make a big deal about it.

Well done for pointing out the obvious, do you want a medal?

To dumb to stop grey repping just cuz you wanna suck someones ass so maybe you get some green rep back and get you out of that gutter

To dumb? Suck someones ass? Too dumb* Suck someones Dick* Oh and sorry yeh you obviously like me spamming you're threads.

Orton poser smurf... Seriously when did you start liking Randy? When he punted Vince... You have had that sig for about as long as that

Considering I used to have an Orton sig that i stopped having about a month ago, and i had this sig about 3 mnths ago, i'm quite sure i am still AN Orton fan.

Touche.

LadyHotrod

And the voice of reason arrives.... seriously Rose get a life and just leave the damn site.... no one wants you here and you basically just put more gas on the fire that is lit on your fucking ass.... You want to have a flame war over me telling you stop being a fucking idiot and grey repping people.. answer me one question... why grey rep them? And don't even say you want "to tell them that was funny or good post" no not at all. You have proved to be self centered in the past and you just want to give members e-head so they green rep and you can finally not look like a fucking idiot

You=fail

Thread=fail

What makes you think anyone wants YOU here? You're just as fucking Blue and annoying.

I wouldn't doubt Hornswoggle's fucked a hot blonde so YOU=FAIL.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
What makes you think anyone wants YOU here? You're just as fucking Blue and annoying.

I wouldn't doubt Hornswoggle's fucked a hot blonde so YOU=FAIL.

Quick question skank, When was the last time you made a decent post in the wrestling sections on this a wrestling forum? In fact all you ever do is find some member who said some thing you don't agree with and basically blast your vagina blood all over them you PMSing bitch. Seriously you talk about no one wanting me here, well all you do is flame people and go in HIAT and think your all high and mighty. You say I shouldn't care so much about this forum (Which is your only thing you ever say since you suck ass at thinking of shit, I'm sure it takes you like 15 minutes to post per time) but at the same time you just come her and either A)get all offended by what someone says and proceed to bitch at them or B) pick a fight with a new member (like Haywood) I'm so sick of your bullshit each and every day and you need to learn to shut your big fucking mouth, now come back and say something like I'm gay or my mom's a whore. I fucking dare you, you European Brothel Bitch, back in Germany girls like you who talked so damn much would be thrown back to that fucking whore house were you came from, now go back to fuckin Ukraine and smell some of that Nuclear Plant gas and maybe Croak, fucking bitch

Wordlife

wow... Sterl has snapped, and I'm glad. That'a boy :D

I think you've officially won imo

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Quick question skank, When was the last time you made a decent post in the wrestling sections on this a wrestling forum? In fact all you ever do is find some member who said some thing you don't agree with and basically blast your vagina blood all over them you PMSing bitch. Seriously you talk about no one wanting me here, well all you do is flame people and go in HIAT and think your all high and mighty. You say I shouldn't care so much about this forum (Which is your only thing you ever say since you suck ass at thinking of shit, I'm sure it takes you like 15 minutes to post per time) but at the same time you just come her and either A)get all offended by what someone says and proceed to bitch at them or B) pick a fight with a new member (like Haywood) I'm so sick of your bullshit each and every day and you need to learn to shut your big fucking mouth, now come back and say something like I'm gay or my mom's a whore. I fucking dare you, you European Brothel Bitch, back in Germany girls like you who talked so damn much would be thrown back to that fucking whore house were you came from, now go back to fuckin Ukraine and smell some of that Nuclear Plant gas and maybe Croak, fucking bitch

You insult her for not posting in wrestling sections, then insult her for bagging the jew who also doesn't post in the wrestling sections? k.

Kizza

You just made such a fucking mistake. I'm looking forward to seeing your ass get owned.