Stephanie "Diamond" Hawkins - Yep, I still have it!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

sara-del-rey-090112.jpg

Stage Name: Stephanie "Diamond" Hawkins
Nickname: The Queen of Wrestling
Pic Base(Name Only - NO PICTURES): Sara Del Rey
Date of Birth: November 5th
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, NY
Currently Residing: Manhattan, NY
Height: 5'10"
Weight(In Pounds): 155pounds

Face/Heel (No Tween): Babyface
Style (High Flyer, Brawler etc.): Brawler

Signature Strikes:
-Running Wheel Kick
-Headbutt
-Running Clothesline
-Running Dropkick
-Leg Sweep
-Superkick
-Running Big Boot
-Shoot Kick
-Axe Kick
-Hip Attack, sometimes to a cornered opponent

Signature Submissions:
-Wishbone
-Surfboard
-Sleeper
-Single-leg figure four leglock

Commonly Used Move List:
-Shoulder Thrusts in the Corner
-Rib Breaker
-Running Face Crusher
-Big Swing
-TKO
-Belly to Belly Suplex off the Top Turnbuckle
-Foot Stomps to Cornered Opponent
-Cradle Suplex
-Samoa Drop
-Bridging Fallaway Slam
-Leg drop to opponent lying on the edge of the apron
DDT Variation's -
-Implant DDT
-Tornado DDT
-Inverted DDT
-Flowing DDT
Suplex Varation's-
-Stalling Suplex
-German Suplex
-X Suplex
-Tiger Suplex

Top Rope Attacks-
-Super Hurricanrana
-Top Rope Crossbody
-Missile Dropkick
-Somesault neckbreaker (she stands on the top rope when her opponent is stumbling up to their feet and she somesaults in the air as she comes down with a flipping neckbreaker, also known as the diamond dust.)

Signature Moves:
Steph n' Dunn (Shooting star press)
The Lethal Injection (Bicycle Kick)

Finishing Move(s)-
The Deadly Butterfly (Standing butterfly transitioned into a butterfly suplex)
The Queen's Lock (Omoplata crossface)
Beautiful Defeat (Pedigree)
Beautiful Defeat Model 2 (Top rope pedigree)

Taunts/Poses: Just taunts like bring it, what are you going to do, where are you going, and stuff like that.
Tag Line(s): "Respect those who were here before you or else your career will turn to dust!"

Entrance Music(Name of band and song - NO VIDEOS): "Legend" by Nelly Furtado

Short Entrance Description(What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?):

The lights dim low and the fans stand to their feet when the video for Stephanie "Diamond" Hawkins comes over the PWF's tritantron as "Legend" by Nelly Furtado starts to play over the PWF's P.A. system. The beautiful female legend Stephanie Hawkins walks out from the back as she tilts her head up, smiling, and proceeding down the ramp with her hands on her hips. She stops down at the bottom of the ramp and raises her hands on the front of her waist as she looks up at the ring. She points up at the ring (to her opponent or the referee). She lowers her hands from her hip and she hustles to the apron. She pulls herself up by the ropes and she lifts her leg over the second rope. She spins around inside the ring and starts walking across the ring, but stopping in the middle of it. She turns to the front of the crowd and raises her arms as the lights flicker on and she's seen smiling. She lowers her arms and spins around while removing her short white vest from her shoulders, tossing it through the second rope. She looks across the ring and starts hopping from right to left.

Mini Profile Description: Stephanie "Diamond" Hawkins was first seen by AWF back when Tommy Bishop still had the company, but thoroughly did not enjoy women's wrestling. She proved against the odds and worked her way up the rankings, going up many men in the process. She was relieved of her duties after her first loss against Jason Phoenix and Reign in a 3-way match, but she is making her AWF/PWF return as perhaps the most lethal female wrestler in wrestling history!

Previous Experience (For Wrestler): Stephanie "Diamond" Hawkins has been in the business for a long time. She retired back in 2010 when she competed in AWF alongside her rival and former friend Jason Phoenix. Stephanie "Diamond" Hawkins is a lethal combination of beauty and talent, which many have failed to ever defeat her in the ring. Stephanie got her start in UCW competing for the Women's Championship at their second monthly pay-per view, in which she walked away with the belt. It did not take her long to take the entire women's division by storm and demanded she be given more competition ala against men. She competed in a tryout match for a chance in the men's division and she passed with flying colors. Ever since she has been a fire in the business. Men or women couldn't touch her and when she did lose--there was always some back story behind it. When she suffered an injury in 2001 and returned in 2002, she took it easy and started wrestling women again, but this time along with Hilary-Nicole Hawkins. The two sisters dominated the EWF division. They are a multiple time women's tag team champions and even a one time men's tag team champions. Stephanie has held every single title in EWF except the World. She had her first world title in FCW when she beat thirty other men to win it. Now she's back in wrestling and it's 2012.

Title History:
-UCW Women's Championship -1x
-UCW Hardcore Championship -2x
-FCW World Heavyweight Championship -1x
-EWF Women's Championship -2x
-Longest Reigning EWF Women's Champion (342 days)
-EWF Women's Tag Team Championships with Hilary-Nicole Hawkins -3x
-EWF Queen of the Ring 2000 and 2001
-EWF Royal Rumble Runner-up, only woman in a EWF Royal Rumble
-EWF Light-Heavyweight Championship -1x
-EWF Hardcore Championship -4x
-EWF Intercontinental Championship -1x
-EWF World Heavyweight Championship's Number One Contender

Injury List:
-Shattered Ankle
-Torn Forearm
-Torn Quad
-Herniates 2 disc and crushes 1 disc in his back
-Suffers a Broken neck that has put her on the sidelines for the past 1 1/2 years

Manager*: Yes
Manager Name: Hilary-Nicole Hawkins
Manager Pic Base: Daziee Haze

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation, and Pulse-Forums.net Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Accepted.

Welcome to the PWF! Shoot me a segment and I'll air it on the next show.

Starlight

Got a little cleaning up to do it, but wanted to bump it to the first page.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Fanged Fury

Wow! Why am I always the last to know these things? When did she get let back in? Lol

Fanged Fury

Kandi Washington is Tiffany and she was banned. I have been an advocate to get her back, but never worked. I don't know who Liz is. Tiffany must have kissed up to Fuji vice. Lol

Reaction score
Kandi Washington is Tiffany and she was banned. I have been an advocate to get her back, but never worked. I don't know who Liz is. Tiffany must have kissed up to Fuji vice. Lol

Glad she's back. I know who she is but Liz was Tifferz and had the exact app for her girl as Kandi but now they both changed their apps. That's why I was and am a bit confused but all good. The more the merrier. :) Also pmed you

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wow! Why am I always the last to know these things? When did she get let back in? Lol
You snooze you lose!

I think not to long ago. I dunno I am kinda confused with her and now Liz a bit. lol

I guess she kissed up to me... :behindsofa:

Glad she's back. I know who she is but Liz was Tifferz and had the exact app for her girl as Kandi but now they both changed their apps. That's why I was and am a bit confused but all good. The more the merrier. :) Also pmed you
"Tifferz" and I discussed some things and she's changing her character. Kandi has decided to use her Hawkins character as Derek is using Kandi and Drake Knight.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
brandon can you make sure I have everything?
Everything looks fantastic! Accepted.

You have a seriously in depth move set. That gives us a lot to work with.