Stephanie Burns Chicago Crowd

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So for those of you who watched Raw, you seen it happen live.

I guess this is something that everyone has done, like the run-on jokes for making Punk look like a coward though him stepping in the octagon is a heck of a lot more than most of the people who tease him can say they would ever do! (bear in mind I can't stand Phil. *Point aside*...

mcmahon-makes-fun-cm-punk-loss-wwe-81c10891-37d9-4383-9edd-345724972c3c.jpg

The Chicago crowd kept chanting for CM Punk so Stephanie McMahon decided to be the trooper, the real go-to-gal, the loving face that she is and say this:

“So if you guys could keep that up for about two minutes and 15 seconds you’d last one second longer than Punk did.”

If they are still trying to pass her off as a face (I am not sure where they ever stand with that anymore) insulting a city's favorite wrestler is surely not something a face would do. If they are marketing her as a heel then well done but if not...

:facepalm2:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I may as well put this here in case anyone missed it, he gave away his belt.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Get Stephanie McMahon off the fucking television show yesterday plz. Everything she does is cancer.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Nice work by Stephanie burning all the pathetic CM Punk fanboys...
Hey Chicago...Punk walked...so if you don't like it...take it up with him...

People need to get over this quitter and focus on the talent the WWE
has now.

CM Punk is gone and he's never coming back...so deal with it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't like Steph other than her body.. but that's besides the point. I did however enjoy her CM Punk diss, face or heel something needed to be said to stop those Punk chants.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't like Steph other than her body.. but that's besides the point. I did however enjoy her CM Punk diss, face or heel something needed to be said to stop those Punk chants.

The crowd was just acting very low IQ half the night and I think that hurt the programming. Not sure what was going on with them but the dude is not coming back lol
(at least not for a very long time..)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The crowd was just acting very low IQ half the night and I think that hurt the programming. Not sure what was going on with them but the dude is not coming back lol
(at least not for a very long time..)

Punk will never be back I feel and truly I think only the Chicago crowd is the only ones who actually still pull the chants out.. Once people like Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode come up to the main roster I think that's when CM Punk will be really just a memory... I'd say the only way Punk comes back is if no one wants him to come back then just when he's out of the picture and our minds.. WWE swerve time, Punk is back.

Reactions: Solid Snake
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
CM Punk will never be back, I may think he's one of the greatest all rounders in wrestling history but I also know that he's the saltiest motherfucker in wrestling history and all WWE have done about him since his departure (despite being "open" for a Punk return) is repeatedly insult the guy. So yeah, basically they are two bickering children at this stage.

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Punk will never be back I feel and truly I think only the Chicago crowd is the only ones who actually still pull the chants out.. Once people like Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode come up to the main roster I think that's when CM Punk will be really just a memory... I'd say the only way Punk comes back is if no one wants him to come back then just when he's out of the picture and our minds.. WWE swerve time, Punk is back.

Actually there were CM Punk chants at the last Pittsburgh Raw too. I was a bit surprised.

Nice work by Stephanie burning all the pathetic CM Punk fanboys...
Hey Chicago...Punk walked...so if you don't like it...take it up with him...

People need to get over this quitter and focus on the talent the WWE
has now.

CM Punk is gone and he's never coming back...so deal with it!!!

You can make fun of Punk and fans all you want to, but don't start a fight with the greatest city in the world because that's my hometown and I got my hometown's back, little boy :p

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You can make fun of Punk and fans all you want to, but don't start a fight with the greatest city in the world because that's my hometown and I got my hometown's back, little boy :p
Your from/in Chicago? Wow...

Is it true random people in the streets will randomly break out into CM Punk chants?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Your from/in Chicago? Wow...

Is it true random people in the streets will randomly break out into CM Punk chants?

I'm in Tennessee right now, but I'm from Chicago and will be moving back there this spring.

I've never heard anyone randomly break out in CM Punk chants on the street but wouldn't be too surprised.

I think the reason the Chicago fans still do this is not because they believe he'll come back. They're antagonizing WWE because they took Punk's side in what happened, believing WWE drove him away. They likely won't stop.

Personally, I think it makes Chicago look bad myself. I love Punk as a wrestler but anyone who can honestly support a guy who basically spit in his fans' faces like he did doesn't get any support from me. Honestly his UFC ass kicking may have been the most fun part of 2016.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think the reason the Chicago fans still do this is not because they believe he'll come back. They're antagonizing WWE because they took Punk's side in what happened, believing WWE drove him away. They likely won't stop.

Personally, I think it makes Chicago look bad myself. I love Punk as a wrestler but anyone who can honestly support a guy who basically spit in his fans' faces like he did doesn't get any support from me. Honestly his UFC ass kicking may have been the most fun part of 2016.
This the most intelligent post I have read on this forum so far...
10/10, A+, 110% Right...

yes-this-pleases-gaga.jpg

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Chicago is trash crowd, go Steph for giving it to them