• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
What Type of Match Do You Like The Most ?
Steel Cage
Hell in a Cell
Punjabi Prison
Elimination Chamber
Ect Ect Or Another Type Your Choice What type of Match Do You Like the Most ?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Elimination Chamber all day. My favorite match, feels like a sporting event and the stories they've told are great

Reactions: Village Idiot

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Elimination Chamber. I think the PPV called Elimination Chamber watered it down (just like HIAC). I wish that Survivor Series could of been the annual PPV that did the Elimination Chamber. I think it would be cool if they opened the show with the mens 5 on 5 elimination match. And the winning team would get to go on to face the Champion in the Chamber. Additionally, the Universal Champion vs WWE Champion match would still take place as a non-title match, but the loser to that would have to defend his title in the Chamber. This would be a REAL Survivor Series! I think some great stories could be told with all that dynamic.

Last edited:

Crash

Reaction score
Elimination Chamber. I think the PPV called Elimination Chamber watered it down (just like HIAC). I wish that Survivor Series could of been the annual PPV that did the Elimination Chamber. I think it would be cool if they opened the show with the mens 5 on 5 elimination match. And the winning team would get to go on to face the Champion in the Chamber. Additionally, the Universal Champion vs WWE Champion match would still take place as a non-title match, but the loser to that would have to defend his title in the Chamber. This would be a REAL Survivor Series! I think some great stories could be told with all that dynamic.

I agree totally with you about the gimmick PPV ruining the cage matches... And I also think the chamber is the best one(the original one) there is more place for creativity than in regular cages or hell in a cell. I also really love the NXT War Games cage.

WarGamesMain.jpg

Reactions: Village Idiot

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
They're all terrible match stipulations.. WWE watered down all of them over the years.