StaticX vs Wrestling Station!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
Hey WS.. I was goin through the GFX Hall Of Fame's topic and I found a post from Horza..

'damn when WS gets 4 and Tronz gets 4 i wanna see them battle for HOF supremacy'

Just for the record, I'm tronz and got my username changed.. so why don't we finally battle it out!?..

Its a freestyle match-up.. any kind of sig less than 500x200 in size..!! So, do you accept!?

Due date is This Wednesday..

Wrestling Station

HOF wasnt updated for ages. I won so many battles after that lol. and lost like two.

Anyway, im not in the mood to GFX for a battle right now.

BTW, I dont think a freestyle sig would be an easy task for others to vote. Better to have a fixed theme when battling imo.

StaticX

Reaction score
Well.. so be it.. we'll do that battle later if you're not interested.. and here I already had made my entry.. :)

Well.. you can close the topic..!!

Buka T

Reaction score
Not in the mood for a GFX battle since I arrived on this forum I see...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He is implying that WS is scared to face him. Jebus.

Wrestling Station

^oh, and when did that happend? i never recall that he or me spoke about this before? hell i never even know him. Is there some history about me and him?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Go look in his showcase thread WS. Everyone was talking you up lol.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee