Starting New Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
So, I never was big into a few different series when they released but now seem to be getting interested and have to watch old seasons to "catch up". Any series that you watch that you had to play "catch up" with?
One of the series that I was fairly late with was Game of Thrones as well as Arrow.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Breaking Bad is one I didn't watch until after the series was finished. Game of Thrones I watched the first 3 seasons after they had already aired. Same with Arrow. Most everything else I watched I've kept up with since the start.

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
The Walking Dead, I am still trying to catch up with that one! I also had to play some minor catch up with Arrow and House of Cards

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I had to catch up on The Walking Dead something awful. Actually, I was so behind at one point that I almost just gave up and dropped it.

I am happy I didn't for obvious reasons...

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
I had to catch up on The Walking Dead something awful. Actually, I was so behind at one point that I almost just gave up and dropped it.

I am happy I didn't for obvious reasons...

Yeah, The Walking Dead is a great series obviously. I was never a big zombie guy either but the series has since changed that.