• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight Kid

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
loIoD5M.jpg

AsX3LQzl.jpg

Championships and accomplishments
Themes

Riho vs Starlight Kid vs Azm

{Stardom} Alex Lee Vs. Azumi Vs. Starlight Kid (1/10/16)

{Stardom} Haruka Kato Vs. Starlight Kid (2/7/16)

AZM and Konami vs. Shiki Shibusawa and Starlight Kid

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I am slowly waiting for Kid to from Spring Tiger to like Darklight Tiger or what have of a name you seek. And while, i don;t watch Stardom I have to say her becoming more and more "bad" has been a good storyline.

Arty

SLK is one of my favorite things in Stardom right now, I always liked her as an in ring worker before but her character just didn't cut it out for me. There was nothing wrong with it, but it just felt a little bland. Her heel turn however really really endeared her to me, everything about her now as a heel is just great. I am now waiting for the Mayu v SLK or AZM v SLK feuds, which I am very excited to see now

Rosie

Dark Side
I miss her as a babyface.

I never got to see her as a babyface, but I think the heel turn did her wonders just for character development and confidence. I think it is possible she can turn face again, but she's also been thriving where she is now so she doesn't need to rush to a face turn. When it is right, yeah. She's popular enough to be a top face.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
I never got to see her as a babyface, but I think the heel turn did her wonders just for character development and confidence. I think it is possible she can turn face again, but she's also been thriving where she is now so she doesn't need to rush to a face turn. When it is right, yeah. She's popular enough to be a top face.

She was thriving when she first turned heel, not so much anymore. Now she can barely pick up a W.. I agree it helps with her confidence as a performer. She's been doing a good job, but it feels like they gave up on her right now.. She should be one of the favorites to win the GP, but she never was.