Starhawk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
I just played only a little bit of it but holy shit it's amazing. I never even liked or was a fan of Warhawk but Starhawk is incredible. It's like Warhawk, Gears and Uncharted all combined on crack. It's not just a generic gory shooter like Gears or strictly a fun platforming game like Uncharted. It has strategy, you can build tons of shit. Defense holds, turrets, sniper towers, vehicle deployment centers, team holds for ammo and shit, and fucking mech deployments. The mech suit can turn into a jet. I sniped briefly but it was great, picked off everyone and didn't even get touched while I was sniping. You can't just place things anywhere but as long as there is room and it fits on the map you can build anything.

I think as you get more kills, assists, build things you get more points so you can build better things. You can't just build a mech suit from the start, you have to earn everything. So sweet. It always looked pretty cool but I had no idea it was this good. It will probably be multiplayer game of the year, maybe even GOTY if the campaign is great.

But yeah, definitely download the beta. If you have PS Plus you get it for free or if you bought Uncharted 3 you can get in now like I did.