Star Wars: Time of Chaos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
nTJnx6h.png

Introduction

It has been two years since the events of ‘Revenge of the Sith’ and the thought-to-be ‘Chosen One’ Anakin Skywalker has since fallen to the Dark Side, now going by Darth Vader after his fateful duel on Mustafar with Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine is now the Emperor of the Galaxy, after reforming the Galactic Republic into his newly created Galactic Empire. The Galaxy is in turmoil as the fist of the Empire is becoming more and more rigorous. All practitioners of the Jedi arts have been outlawed and have had bounties placed on their heads, with the majority of them now in hiding after the events of Order 66, and because of this, there is no-one standing in the Empire’s way. Palpatine, a Dark Lord of the Sith is ruling the galaxy with his apprentice Darth Vader at his side. In this time of need, it is time to find your place in the galaxy.

Rules:
  • Remember, this is only for fun and created for that purpose so try and have as much fun as possible.
  • When it comes to actual characters from the films/tv shows in this timeline, be realistic. You’re not just gonna go somewhere and find a bunch of Jedi since they have been outlawed, just try to think of the most realistic situations.
  • Interactions between each other are encouraged if possible as that helps make a story with another.
  • You don’t have to write entirely long posts, whatever post length you think best suits you, go for it!
  • Using other characters in posts requires their permission. If you plan on also using a character from the movies/shows/comics then also state that they will be included in the post.
Sign-up:

- Name (character’s name of course, if you want to include a nickname then go ahead):

- Age (how old is the character at this point in their life?):

- Allegiance (is the character's alignment with the Rebels or the Imperials and if so, why? If you side with the Rebels, it doesn't necessarily mean you're rebelling against the Empire, could just be that you are against the Empire's laws/teachings.):

- Backstory (you don’t have to go into detail, but you can if you would like. Home planet? Notable things they have done throughout their life etc.):

- Weapons/Vehicles (what weapons does your character carry? Does he have a speeder or a ship or anything that could be used to get to places?):

- Starting Area (on what planet/location will your character be starting? This makes it easier to track your character at the beginning and make your first post a whole lot smoother):

Last edited:

Travs

The Showoff
Reaction score
- Name: Jak Jambore

- Allegiance: Rebel - Despite taking contracts from both sides, Jambore has never bowed down to Imperial rule. He's a ghost, moving from place to place without any rhyme or reason in his XS stock light freighter alongside his companion and co-pilot, the wily Besalisk known as Dexon Paxx. By the time Imperial law enforcement knows about the dealings of him and his cohort, they're already off-world and moving on.

- Backstory: Born on Alderaan in the height of the Clone Wars, the man known as Jak Jambore would already have serious notoriety by the time of Empire Day. Coupled with his stolen XS stock light freighter, Jak bounces to and fro around the galaxy as a notorious bounty hunter and smuggler, doing whatever odd jobs are needed to get rich. At his side is his trusty Besalisk companion, Dexon Paxx, who serves as both his muscle and co-pilot for when things get hectic. Their antics, however, have managed to catch the eye of Imperial law enforcement. Using his underworld contacts, they have managed to lay low thus far and conduct his business in relative peace.

- Weapons/Vehicles:
- DE-10 blaster pistol.
- KiSteer 1284 projectile rifle
- BlasTech industries-model thermal detonators

- Starting Area: Space station near Brentaal IV.

Last edited:

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
9yVfOL2.png

- Name: Korryn Novar

- Allegiance: Empire - Although originally against the idea of what the Empire stands for, Korryn had no choice but to side with them. Due to his work with them, he has become a high-ranked/highly commended officer for them. Novar spends the majority of his time visiting and traveling to the different planets in the Galaxy to make sure that the Imperial rule is being enforced throughout so that the Empire stays strong and isn't being made a mockery of.
- Backstory: When Novar was just a young man he was a great ally to the Republic. He had a family but always made sure that democracy was kept in the highest regard. After Order 66 and the destruction of the Republic, the Empire ordered troops to kill his family which they did. They decided that Korryn would be most useful to them alive and forced him into working for them. He has since become one of the most trusted and well-known officers in the Empire and to this day still, makes sure that their rule is keeping a tight grip on the known Galaxy.
- Weapons/Vehicles:
- Lambda-class T-4a shuttle
- SE-14r light repeating blaster
-Electrostaff (scavenged from a killed enemy, only used if necessary).
- Starting Area: Coruscant

also, I'm going to tag some people who I think may be interested in this or who have done past RP's I've been a part of: @Black Wizard @impactking @Just Kevin @The Reagmaster

Reactions: Impactsona

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
I would've signed up, but while I was thinking of a character, I noticed that legit nobody else was signing up. Soz. This may have had a little shelf life on TWF.
Yeah, RP's are just dead on this site tbh.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Name: GK-73

Allegiance: Empire

Backstory: GK-73 is a retrofitted JN-66 analysis droid, originally manufactured by the Jedi but repurposed by the Empire following Palpatine's ascent to power. Like the hundreds of similar droids left in the Analysis Rooms of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant as it became the Imperial Palace, it was fitted with hardware that gave it galaxy-wide linguistic skills and a degree of autonomy and sentience to match its repulsorlift and first-class processing power. The Empire used it, like hundreds of others, for the purpose of espionage as it tightened its grip on the galaxy, attempting to flush out rebel hotspots and search for Jedi.

GK-73 was anomalous in that it showcased ambitious, lone wolf behaviour and a level of ingenuity rarely if ever seen from apparently similar droids. It was first marked out as unique after it was apparently lost on factory world Balmorra after transit from Coruscant - but returned weeks later having discovered and infiltrated a low-lying rebel cell, able to provide information that lead to their destruction by the Imperial Army.
Since then, GK-73 has been one of the Empire's most trusted secret weapons, floating almost completely anonymous across dozens of planets to root out rebels. Almost no one outside the Imperial Army is aware of its existence and importance, but if it could be imprisoned and convinced to betray its fierce loyalty to the Empire, it would make a serious dent in their ability to root out rebels. But while it is in the Empire's hands, it is one of the greatest threats to the secrecy of any remaining Jedi in the galaxy - that they could never see coming.

Weapons/Vehicles: N/A

Starting Area: An Imperial ship, ready to be transported wherever the Empire suspects Rebel activity.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Quick Note
(might have to hold this off until I get home from school tomorrow, will edit though so don't worry)

mkp0rq3m52az.jpg

(ignore the lightsaber, he doesn't use one, but it's a general image on how he'd look)

Full Name:
Uaagglatayrfushk

Shortened/Known Name:
Uaagg

- No one knows his true age, and it seems no one ever will. Despite not speaking the galactic standard language, Uaagg is mainly silent, more focused on helping and protecting the rebels. -

Allegiance:
Rebels

Backstory:
TBA

Weapons/Vehichles:
TBA

Starting Area:
TBA

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
swrp.png
aef3ab9bf4d3300ba73b4a83b1d618bd--star-wars-concept-art-rey-star-wars.jpg

latest

Finished homemade armor
Everything is the same except she has deep red hair.
Name: Winter Cora

Nickname: Red Snow

Allegiance: Unknown (She walks the line, but leans Empire due to recent events. see backstory.)

Weapons/Vehicles: Damaged Non-Working Lightsaber,
DC-17 hand blaster, Old Vibroblade. She had a ship but it's been wrecked.

Backstory: From a young age she was always running. Her politician father died defending her life and her mother went missing soon after and now the only thing she has from them is a damaged lightsaber even though her parents to her knowledge were not Jedi or Sith.vShe became a smuggler and sometimes a bounty hunter well anything to make credits. She recently started to side more with the Empire due to a "Feeling" she has whenever the Empire gives her an order. She doe does not know why but she offers fights with her self on what side to take. With the Empire all over Coruscant she does have more work, but she spends most of her time in the cantina and some of the seedier areas as she lays low.
She has trained in hand to hand combat from a very young age and it has become second mature in her life as has this strange feeling inside of her. She sometimes does have a soft spot inside of her even if it's rare. Due to her upbringing, she can speak a few languages besides basic. She now is living day to day in Coruscant for an unknown amount of time now since her ship was wrecked now she just survives.

Starting Area:
Coruscant​

Last edited:
Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
93e177a1051757e51128dcdeb7d276b5.jpg

nyu4i1.jpg

Name:
Azraelle Mite

Allegiance:
Empire (reason in backstory)

Backstory:

Azraelle Mite here was only twelve when she was taken in by the early Separatists from the old Republic. She was a slave who was taken in from the Hutts by a member of the separatist order who later became an officer in the Empire. Keeping her underground, she was then one of the test subjects of a re-education program later used for The Empire. She was kept in an empty room alone and constantly shown videos to re-educate her. Instilling fear in her about the Republic, and teaching her obedience, discipline, and aggression. As she got older, she was taught how to do hand to hand combat, acrobatics, how to use weaponry, fly any aircraft or shuttle she is given or steals and essentially is a slave to the Empire, being reprogrammed into a killing machine. She was given the name she currently answers to and she would go on to be one of the Empire's top bounty hunters, being trusted to take out key leaders of the rebel army, any leftover Jedi they find and keep anyone who may fail the empire in line and if she ever goes against orders, she is simply told a trigger word, and she's back to being the obedient soldier to the Empire. No need for any form of punishment, she's at the Empire's fingertips and serving the Empire is all she knows and desires to do.

Weapons/Vehicles:
She has both a blaster pistol and a blaster rifle she switches in and out of, depending on the mission. She also uses a jetpack to travel around quickly. If all else fails, she is dangerous in hand-to-hand combat.

Starting Area:
Coruscant

@Skywalker

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
- Name: Statement: My name is HK-800

- Age: Proud Statement: This model has been on active duty for over 17 years, and as each year passes my memory core is allowed to capture each and every kill I make.

- Allegiance: Statement: What the fleshhosts call, Rebel Alliance.

- Backstory:
Exposition: This model was originally part of the Empire, salvaged from the old parts of the inferior HK models and built as a companion droid to Darth Vader in slaughtering Jedi. However I was captured by the Rebel Alliance and had my behavior code modified. So while I do personally enjoy the slaughter of all fleshhosts, Imperial fleshhosts are far more satisfying to me.

- Weapons/Vehicles: Excited Explanation: Oh I could in great detail for centuries, I would most enjoy that. But I will keep it short, as fleshhosts have an expiration date that can occur at anytime. I am programmed and equipped against any kind of Imperial fleshhosts such as sonic detonators, cluster rockets, plasma charges, and a wrist mounted poison gas dispenser. My personal weapon of choice is the Droid Assassin's rifle, a disruptor rifle that I personally modified to improve it;s optics, reduce the recoil, and extend range to make it more suitable in dispatching fleshhosts that are in my way.

- Starting Area: Statement: I am waiting on The Redemption awaiting further commands, hopefully in slaughtering more fleshhosts.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck