Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Series Finale was a bit underwhelming, but it was good overall.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Series Finale was a bit underwhelming, but it was good overall.

Comparing the Animated Stuff with Star Wars including Visions, and Tales of the Jedi which I haven't seen as of yet I would put this Finale at 3rd with Rebels and Clone Wars surely being above it. I say that but this Finale to me was still damn good with the Bad Batch putting their lives on the line to save their Sister. Omega so intelligent and it continued to show during the Episode using that Kaiju Monster to help her cause. I loved that her Brothers knew he did that without a second thought. The Rogue Clones man they were freaking great to watch one is a problem, and a group seemly nearly killed off Hunter, Wrecker, Crosshair, and alot of Clones. It gave me a warm feeling to see the Captured Clones even though they were mentally and physicallly broken they took up Arms with Echo and Company when Brothers needed them most.

I marked out so hard to see Hemlock and Rampart get theirs in the Finale. Nala Se loved Omega like a Daughter and and loving Parent would of did the same thing but like Judgment Day with the Terminator Franchise you can keep it from happening for a time but it's going to happen because of what we know in the later Movies with a Cloned Emperor. It's just that the money goes all towards the first Death Star and the Cloning from here on out is in the Shadows even further than before.

You know and alot of the fans after seeing the Ending will want to see Adult Omega joining the Rebels to take on the Empire and surely I wouldn't mind that at all if she kept up with her Training. I surely want to know what happened to those Captured Kids as well.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Comparing the Animated Stuff with Star Wars including Visions, and Tales of the Jedi which I haven't seen as of yet I would put this Finale at 3rd with Rebels and Clone Wars surely being above it. I say that but this Finale to me was still damn good with the Bad Batch putting their lives on the line to save their Sister. Omega so intelligent and it continued to show during the Episode using that Kaiju Monster to help her cause. I loved that her Brothers knew he did that without a second thought. The Rogue Clones man they were freaking great to watch one is a problem, and a group seemly nearly killed off Hunter, Wrecker, Crosshair, and alot of Clones. It gave me a warm feeling to see the Captured Clones even though they were mentally and physicallly broken they took up Arms with Echo and Company when Brothers needed them most.

I marked out so hard to see Hemlock and Rampart get theirs in the Finale. Nala Se loved Omega like a Daughter and and loving Parent would of did the same thing but like Judgment Day with the Terminator Franchise you can keep it from happening for a time but it's going to happen because of what we know in the later Movies with a Cloned Emperor. It's just that the money goes all towards the first Death Star and the Cloning from here on out is in the Shadows even further than before.

You know and alot of the fans after seeing the Ending will want to see Adult Omega joining the Rebels to take on the Empire and surely I wouldn't mind that at all if she kept up with her Training. I surely want to know what happened to those Captured Kids as well.
yup to all of that.