Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
As far as the IMDB they do that alot when a cast is announced and put them in all episodes of a show as to not give away spoilers. Kyle Chandler was listed in every episode of Mayor of Kingstown until the season finale.

But think what you want HoHo but there is zero chance they are gonna go and fuck up the continuity that was established in Rebels. They go through hoops to make sure it all matches up because they know how fickle Star Wars fans are. But I’m not gonna argue with you about it, I said my piece you said yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Fuck me - Obi Wan fighting Vader. What the fuck were they thinking? SMH. The reunion after their fight on Mustafar - is meant to be 'A New Hope'

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Great Video for people who don't know the History of the Sith Inquisitors if you want more info on them. Man if Maul was apart of this Show no doubt he wants to not just kill Obi-Wan even though that would break Canon he would want to kill the Inquisitors because he considers them posers as well.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Saw that on Twitter the other day when you and I were having our disagreement. I know they would never want to break Canon all I wanna know if that the guy from Rebels or someone that just looks like him and we will see the next Grand Inquisitor coming up. They have plenty of wiggle room too it's 9 or 10 Years till New Hope so if someone like that looks like took the spot later you could do that. For sure of course he's alive and it should be interesting what happens next because on sight Reva is doneso. Even in the Comics Vader traps the Spirit of the Grand Inquisitor to fight Luke even inbetween Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi. He ask's for Vader to release him and he says fuck no because you're my bitch pretty much. Reva I'm predicting might be in a fight with Tala this upcoming Episode because Obi-Wan is too hurt to fight so who else is going to save Leia who is getting chased by her.

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Last episode was tense, loved how it takes place in a location you see in the Jedi Fallen Order game.
But man the amount of stormtroopers they kill in those D+ series is almost impressive.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Last episode was tense, loved how it takes place in a location you see in the Jedi Fallen Order game.
But man the amount of stormtroopers they kill in those D+ series is almost impressive.

Yeah Vader's Fortress was amazing to look at for sure. I think it was last Week during one of the Meetings with the Inquisitors I swear I saw a couple of Whales in the background. Obi-Wan is getting back his confidence in the Force yaw are in a for a major fight later people from what I've seen. I found it funny Reva thinking she's in control and Leia giving her fits to that degree. She had no problem figuring out Tala was lying to her but Leia had her wanting to rip out her hair that shows how strong Leia is and could of been if she truly trained fully in the Force. Tracker is on the Ship now so Reva and Company will find them really easily should be interesting if all the Inquisitors shows up outside of Reva plus Troopers vs Obi-Wan and Tela's people. If Vader shows up with them Obi-Wan is going to need major help Cal Kestis the ball is in your corner now amigo.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
It wasn't a bad episode but fucking hell all the close-range shooting when the Empire gets in the base was absolutely ridiculous, storm troopers and rebels managing to miss people who are standing two meters away from them
:MJ2:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
It wasn't a bad episode but fucking hell all the close-range shooting when the Empire gets in the base was absolutely ridiculous, storm troopers and rebels managing to miss people who are standing two meters away from them
:MJ2:

Yeah I was losing it during those Battle Scenes as well. I thought overall it was a good Episode Reva found out she ain't on Vader's Level in the slightest he was playing her and it was beautiful to watch see him outsmart her even without a Saber in his hands. She might of had a shot once Vader was trying to bring that Ship down to get an advantage on him doesn't make any sense why she waited so long to strike. Obi-Wan played her though he knew Vader would see her tactics coming but he was doing it to help Leia and himself get away with all the people left. I thought she could of been one of the Younglings we saw in the Opening Scene of the Show and she's been wanting to get this opportunity for 10 Years but during those 10 Years she was helping capturing and killing Force Sensitive people so it's really hard to feel sorry for her and what she went through when she was a kid. Now she is seemly is alive like The Real Grand Inquisitor and she knows eventually Luke is on Tatoonie so...

Does she go there to kidnap Luke to get back at Obi-Wan because if hears the full conversation she's going to put it together Luke is Vader's Son and now we've got a major problem with Obi-Wan needing to take her out to keep that secret away from Vader. Season Finale is going to be really crazy and it could go in many directions I feel.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This show has been wholly mediocre.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Home run of a shot of a Finale I thought and it left me with plenty of questions especially me thinking are they setting up a Season 2 or at least a Spinoff with Reva? The fight with Obi-Wan and Vader was freaking great I thought. Once Vader gets off of his Ship he knows Obi-Wan is ready for War and both brought it to the Table during their fight. Obi-Wan is seeing how much Anakin now Vader has changed his style and he's thinking on the Defense and he's one of the greatest to counter and make it work for him. I knew Obi-Wan would be fine and the moment Vader drops all those Rocks on top of him I was like geez Vader and at that moment I thought Qui-Gon shows up almost giving him the Micky speech to get up you Son of a Bitch cause Micky loves you but it was great to see continue to slowly gain his confidence back within the fight.

Love when he turns the Tables on Vader using the Force with the Rocks to pummel Vader over and over and that was sweet. The moment Vader's Helmet is damaged and they are talking that might of been one of the strongest things in this Episode. This is all that is left brought me to tears and Vader tells him I destroyed myself and Obi-Wan pities him because he had him dead to rights in that moment he didn't finish him off. I still think in that decision it's like I defeated him now he knows if he comes for me again this is what is going to happen to him in the future. It's sad that Obi-Wan wants to be the one to bring back Anakin but he can see in his eyes he's lying to himself and knows Anakin is in a battle within himself that one can get out of at the end of the day.

You have that important going on and they sprinkle in Reva hunting down young Luke and his Uncle and Aunt protecting him at all costs. It seemed likely she wasn't going to do a damn thing because she doesn't want the circle of pain and suffering to continue. A problem I have with that is she killed plenty of people before that but since Luke is a kid now you stop all of a sudden highly doubt that. It's a minor problem I have but geez she is still alive and you don't see her after bringing back Luke and talking to Obi-Wan. She had Mechanics put into her body like Fennec Shan so I guess she'll get repairs and be on her way. You could go to some deep things involving her down the road of her having PTSD further after all the death she's caused but I don't know how you keep that Character alive going forward especially if she goes back to being a Jedi.

So many great moments after all of this with Obi-Wan keeping his promise with Leia which of course made me cry again and Owen allowing Ben to speak to Luke for the first time had me wanting a hug. Damn you putting Qui-Gon at the end almost like you've finished this journey for now but you have a long road to go let's go made me want to say no don't end the Episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zany Clowny

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I really enjoyed the finale, it wasn't perfect but it had everything it needed to. Completely marked out when I saw Qui Gon.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I really liked the finale. Definitely gave us the Obi Wan/Vader moment we wanted. Still don’t think the show was that good though. Definitely could’ve been a movie.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I really liked the finale. Definitely gave us the Obi Wan/Vader moment we wanted. Still don’t think the show was that good though. Definitely could’ve been a movie.

When I heard the News of Obi-Wan even being created I thought welp a Show is great but I rather of wanted a Movie for sure. For sure it would of been tighter and less fluff and I think Leia getting back home would of happened earlier and we would of had more of Obi-Wan vs Vader prep leading to the big battle in the last 3rd of the Film.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I thought the show was awesome. It have us some new characters that I’m sure will show up later. Ewan is the man and that final battle was a masterpiece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Apoho Creed