SS Poster, CM PUNK sig & Av Set.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Miz

Reaction score
I haven't made much lately, so I am abit rusty however I thought I would throw this up to be rated.

Well I made these matching Sig And Av, just for fun. Anyone who wants to use this sig and av can.. if you want to haha.

You can also rate these if you want.

Untouchable

Reaction score
duno what its supposed to be around their arms....electricity? the poster im not really liking...is that a rim in the BG??...just doesnt look right at all.

the sig isnt to bad...but i've seen 3 sigs with that cartoon cm punk now all looking pretty much the same.

The Miz

Reaction score
duno what its supposed to be around their arms....electricity? the poster im not really liking...is that a rim in the BG??...just doesnt look right at all.

the sig isnt to bad...but i've seen 3 sigs with that cartoon cm punk now all looking pretty much the same.

Come to think of it it kind of does look like electricity, but it is not. I just learned how to use the pen tool so I threw it in there for fun. Thanks for the rate.

Weebo

Reaction score
yes everyone always uses the vector style when using that cartoon Punk pic

Untouchable

Reaction score
yes everyone always uses the vector style when using that cartoon Punk pic

yeah used to much imo....also to ad to my earlier post...you badly need to work on the text...

btw...enter the GFX league.

The Miz

Reaction score
yeah used to much imo....also to ad to my earlier post...you badly need to work on the text...

btw...enter the GFX league.

Yeah I think I might, oh & I think the text on the CM Punk banner is fine. But yes, I do have problems with my text.