• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spring cleaning

Sabretooth

WWE's treatment of Sandow is disgusting. He was a great talker and wrestler and the fans adored him but what Vince says goes I guess. The others I couldn't give two shits about.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I honestly can't muster up any fucks to give Sandow, I don't like diva wrestlers who bitch constantly about their spot, but doormats are way worse.....Sandow was a doormat who just did what he was told and never fought for his character.

Doormats don't draw you money.

Dale

Super Moderator
Can honestly say that I don't give a single damn about any of these releases. Just seems like a smart move releasing all these people that are going absolutely nowhere and just eating up a wage.

I'm sure there's plenty of uproar over Sandow being gone, just like there will be when Ryder eventually gets the boot but I honestly just don't see the huge lovefest for Sandow. Midcarder at best and with the current crop of midcarders, he's way back in the line.

Deezy

DZ PZ
None of these people died, if they are as talented as people say, they won't have any trouble making money elsewhere.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Here's hoping that ugly prostitute Sasha gets fired... At least Sandow and Hornswoggle are finally gone.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Bummed about Sandow, but happy for him that he'll at least have a chance to hopefully shine elsewhere. He was criminally underused, and he was so good and I hope he gets to put his talent to good use in another company. Kind of bummed about Zeb too as I always liked his character because it was amusing to me and he was so good on the microphone, but if he's not managing anyone at the time then it was kind of pointless to keep him around.

Santino kind of bums me out too. Yeah he was retired, but I always liked him and his one off appearances were fun.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Sandow was also a bare bones rasslers too.

Lombardi is a weird one, if Whipplemen is gone....thenmim convinced GOD and Steph are taking over Game of Thrones style.