• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sports Icons Official Request / Suggestion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Here are the first four icons that Chris requested:

aCMemjO.gif

0krcLXs.gif

iNW7bcd.gif

dP06mUH.gif

I hope he and the rest of you guys love these beauties.
Done.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Bills Sabres Notre Dame and Cubs and Knicks sport

Also prob could use updating fav wrestlers

Doom out here doing God's work with these icons killing it dude

Petty

If You Smell....
all Ohio professional and college teams. Thank you.

No rush, I'm not even concerned if/when you will get to it. If you ever do. Thank you.

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Am I the only one who doesn’t like every team in their state and just picks one? I mean I would only have college to pick more than one from. But people out here wanting all their state teams. Like do you not have loyalty to one team?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Am I the only one who doesn’t like every team in their state and just picks one? I mean I would only have college to pick more than one from. But people out here wanting all their state teams. Like do you not have loyalty to one team?

I always thought it was pretty rare that I was like it for Texas teams, but I still have my favorites out of them. I'll just cheer for Texas teams over non-Texas teams.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I always thought it was pretty rare that I was like it for Texas teams, but I still have my favorites out of them. I'll just cheer for Texas teams over non-Texas teams.

See with me, with college I will say I got two. But my other one would have really nothing to do with the other. My local college Mercer isn’t about to ever be able to play for anything other than their conference. But fuck tech and any team not Georgia. If Georgia got another team in other sports, fuck them also.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I don't understand loyalty to teams for a school most people didn't even go to....or having pride in even going to school at all. I'd be more proud of what I did with the education I got from said school.

Tribalism is a social cancer......

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I don't understand loyalty to teams for a school most people didn't even go to....or having pride in even going to school at all. I'd be more proud of what I did with the education I got from said school.

Tribalism is a social cancer......

That’s a fair take. Just if you gonna like a team, weird to like several. Like I’ll watch other games, and have ones I’ll pull for in a game. But when it comes to favorites I’m not about to double or trip dip. But I mean I guess with Chris I understand. They crazy about football in Texas.

Deezy

DZ PZ
That’s a fair take. Just if you gonna like a team, weird to like several. Like I’ll watch other games, and have ones I’ll pull for in a game. But when it comes to favorites I’m not about to double or trip dip. But I mean I guess with Chris I understand. They crazy about football in Texas.
Maybe choosing multiple teams is just a way to enjoy someone else's win to sooth their lives
tenor.gif

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Y’all keep doing y’all and I’ll stay out here being loyal!

jk jk. do whatever. Just I guess if you got one you like more it’s cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk