Sports Betting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Alright so I figured I'd post this here, even though this applies to American sports too...

Just wondering if any of you bet on sports? I've done a few bets recently, kinda addictive... not won anything as of yet but hoping to soon.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I started by betting on Wrestling PPV's a couple of months back. Only put like a fiver in my account and it's been going up and down ever since, kinda fun even though i'm not really achieving anything.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Always bet on football accumulators.

Paddy Power are ridiculously dumb about wrestling and are easy to rinse money off btw. Pretty sure Taker was evens to beat Trips at Mania. Derp.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Wrestling is probably the safest thing to bet on, and it's no surprise you've still got the money with the 5er you originally put on.

You got any accumulators on tonight Cork? I have a few BTTS and match outcomes on

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
You got any accumulators on tonight Cork? I have a few BTTS and match outcomes on

Had an eight-fold and all the teams won except for those nazi wankers Bayern, who lost to some Belarusian pub team.

Would of won £200, gah.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Paddy Power do wrestling bets?

I used to bet on football. Accumulators and goals galore. Stopped bothering when bookies ruined their odds because they were getting rinsed.

I bet on NFL and MMA these days.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I bet on Horse Racing & Football mostly. Bet on the Football every time theres games on, most I've won on Football is 320 quid on a Both Team To Score on a 11 game accumulator. Have won £1170 on the Horse Racing though.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Never been much of a gambler, but I mostly bet on hockey.

Guess I'm not doing that anytime soon.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm taking a break from betting. That shit is addictive and I gambled away a lot more than I should've

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can't believe that some websites actually offer odds for wrestling matches. That is crazy.

I have four online betting accounts so that I can take advantage of the various offers and find the best odds. I used to love using bet365 because I could bet live in play online. But now that bet365 is in Australia that is illegal and in play betting is only available over the phone.

AFL is what I mostly bet on with the Brownlow medal bringing me in good money the past few years until they changed it so you can't multi leading team vote getters. I used to be a lot on cricket inplay but that has dropped off now that I can't do it online.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I can't believe that some websites actually offer odds for wrestling matches. That is crazy.

I have four online betting accounts so that I can take advantage of the various offers and find the best odds. I used to love using bet365 because I could bet live in play online. But now that bet365 is in Australia that is illegal and in play betting is only available over the phone.

AFL is what I mostly bet on with the Brownlow medal bringing me in good money the past few years until they changed it so you can't multi leading team vote getters. I used to be a lot on cricket inplay but that has dropped off now that I can't do it online.

Have you used SkyBet Troy, they do in-play

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I haven't used Skybet before so I will have to check them out. The great thing about bet365 was that they would do inplay betting for every single event even AFL and NBL (australian basketball).

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I've never lost a sports bet that I put major money on. So unless you are me I wouldn't go to in-depth into this.

I wouldn't compare what I do in fantasy leagues because I don't care about those. I'll drop a fantasy team for the teams I have loyalty for in a heartbeat.

TheZig

Reaction score
I'm not much of a gambler but I might put a tenner down here and there on certain football matches, I also bet on the Horses now and then but like I said it's not something I'm fond of doing. One thing that has put me off recently is my friend managed to waste £11,000 in 3 months which is pocket change compared to some gamblers but for a 20 year old its a pretty big deal. He lives with his brother and he was even spending his brothers share of the rent money at times as he was the one who had the place under his name.