Sports Athlete Battle - Voting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who made the best graphic?

• TBHAYLEY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enigma22

• Cayse

• Be Jealous!

• jwind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Peeps signature isn't amazing, all the other entries are pathetic.

Are you done bagging everyone out for absoutely no reason aside from boosting your pathetic ego? There was absolutely no need to say that, other than trying to make you feel better about yourself by putting others down.

J

Just to make sure people do know. I used a real old program so thats about the best thing I could pull off using it. For those who want to know the program I used Microsoft Photodraw. Lmao.

seX-Power

^ I have not heard of that program before. But it wasn't bad nonetheless.

In Order of most to least impressive-

Peepshow- This was not a really great sig but I feel it was better than the competition. Text was great but could be spaced out more. I liked the whole neon-like effect that was going on there.

jwind- It was an average sig but there was nothing special here. Not good nor bad. Also, lol at a guy's ass being the centre of the sig.

Be Jealous!- For the program you used, this came out pretty well. It was average but the red brush on the background gave it all a fuzzy feeling which didn't work imo.

Enigma22/Cayse- Not great here, and I have really seen better from the both of you. You both seem a little rusty. Enigma22's one seemed really rished and like there was no thought put into it. Cayse had that big blotch on the left side with the logo that only hindered the sig. Didn't like either. Cayse's was probably worse and it surprised me as I have seen some really good stuff from her, like the one for the Members v Staff. Btw, lol at Boobie.

Wrestling Station

Just to make sure people do know. I used a real old program so thats about the best thing I could pull off using it. For those who want to know the program I used Microsoft Photodraw. Lmao.
If you are not using Adobe softwares, then GTFO! :p

But anyway, try downloading photoshop or you will never step up and improve your skills in graphic designing.

C4

Are you done bagging everyone out for absoutely no reason aside from boosting your pathetic ego? There was absolutely no need to say that, other than trying to make you feel better about yourself by putting others down.

There is something called constructive criticism.

If you're having a battle with five people you have to come up with your absolute best and I've seen jwinds amazing work, I've seen Cayse do some fantastic Signatures and I've seen Enigma come up with better stuff.

There is something called constructive criticism.

If you're having a battle with five people you have to come up with your absolute best and I've seen jwinds amazing work, I've seen Cayse do some fantastic Signatures and I've seen Enigma come up with better stuff.

Yeah, because this is real constructive:

Peeps signature isn't amazing, all the other entries are pathetic.
Sorry, when offering no advice, and bagging people out, that is not constructive in the least.

CT Styles

Imo, that's pathetic 'constructive criticism'.

Just my two cents.

C4

Read my earlier post as well:

I like these fantastic battles, I thought Cayse would have come up with something exceptional but I'm honestly disappointed with that entry. jwind, yes it's good but nothing brilliant like all other work of yours which is way better than this and I'm sure you could have definitely come up with something better. Dylan and Enigma are jobbers

There wasn't much competition here, PeepShow

It's tough love.

That's still not constructive. You didn't give anything for them to improve with. You need to learn hat constructive means.

Kizza

TBHayley. That sig is amazing, really.

This C4 guy should find out what a good sig is, cos I haven't seen one from him anyway.