*SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 1/18/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- Thanks to Rick for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in San Antonio, Texas:

Dark Match:

* Alex Riley beat Leo Kruger

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* SmackDown opens with Alberto Del Rio's fiesta for the World Heavyweight Title win. Dolph Ziggler, Big Show and Sheamus end up interrupting. Ziggler and Show vs. Del Rio and Sheamus is announced for later.

* United States Champion Antonio Cesaro beat Kofi Kingston.

* Kane, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow is up next. Orton hit a RKO on Sandow and got the win for his team. Team Hell No hugged Orton after the match but he shook it off.

* Primo vs. The Miz is up next. Miz wins with a Figure Four leglock.

* Kaitlyn beat Aksana.

* Alberto Del Rio and Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler and Big Show.

:idontcare: :nope:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Nice to see Smackdown's bringing the same consistent quality after so long.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
* Kaitlyn beat Aksana.

So, here's my lame question for the night. Does that mean Aksana is going to be int he Divas title picture a far as those two starting a feud? Or was it just a random match for this week's SD?

kenharkey7

Jobber
Reaction score
Del Rio and Shamus. Sounds strange after hearing Del Rio vs Shamus for so long

Reaction score
I find it interesting The Miz used the figure 4 to win the match. It could be a new finisher for him. He has been adding quite a bit of moves lately.
Anyway on to the topic, The matches look pretty good on paper. It'll be interesting to see how they actually are. It couldn't be any worse than RAW anyway.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
@Danielson, I hate the Miz stealing a finisher used by one of the greatest of all time. Please back me up.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
@Danielson, I hate the Miz stealing a finisher used by one of the greatest of all time. Please back me up.

Stealing? He was given it. If Flair gives someone the figure four then he obviously sees potential in him. #MizHatingMark

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Stealing? He was given it. If Flair gives someone the figure four then he obviously sees potential in him. #MizHatingMark

Brad Maddox will kick the Miz's ass and rescue the figure four for Flair, then win the RR!

was trolling Danny from another thread where he said no one else should use SCM other than HBK

kenharkey7

Jobber
Reaction score
Miz vs Primo? That's not cool, maybe he needed a match to work on his figure four skills