• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*SPOILERS* WWE RAW 16th September 2013 - Night of Champions Fallout *SPOILERS*

Troy

I know why the USO's have not been tag champs yet, not Samoan enough. Think about it

I find it interesting that The Uso's have never held the tag team titles and that Cryme Tyme during all their years in the company never held the titles. Wonder what WWE had against them especially since they were around during times when the tag team division was lacking.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Flair needs to get in on this corporation angle, cut a 20 minute live promo on how either HHH has changed or you don't treat his best friend Dusty like that. Also wouldn't mind seeing HBK die at the hands of the Shield.

BOOK IT!

Flair is too busy drinking and can't cut a good promo anymore. HBK and his goofy hunting gear doesn't do much anymore, he's taken beatings in the past few years and nobody really cares.

Stay to not booking things please.

John McHenry

John McHenry
I find it interesting that The Uso's have never held the tag team titles and that Cryme Tyme during all their years in the company never held the titles. Wonder what WWE had against them especially since they were around during times when the tag team division was lacking.

:racism:

A horror movie about them as a cult would be awesome. Wyatt is such a compelling character, you probably wouldn't need any gore.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482606/ Already made

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Flair is too busy drinking and can't cut a good promo anymore. HBK and his goofy hunting gear doesn't do much anymore, he's taken beatings in the past few years and nobody really cares.

Stay to not booking things please.

Flair can't cut promos :lmao The day Flair can't cut promos is the day wrestling dies.

Troy

After the Kane "bio" I always wanted that for Kane and He.

I would pay to see that as well, was a pretty decent book and would make for a good movie. Maybe when Kane retires WWE can keep using him for WWE Studios, keep pumping out See No Evil sequels and then do an origins. Plus they should consider an Undertaker origins film as well.

Troy

How good was that camera shot when Bryan was on the turnbuckle doing the Yes chant. Whole crowd involved.