*SPOILERS* WWE Hall of Fame 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
WWE has discussed a WCW theme for the wwe hall of fame this year since it will be the decade anniversary of them putting WCW out of business and WrestleMania this coming year will be where WCW was based out of, these names have been discussed for the Hall of Fame:

Sting- he's been discussed but its unsure since he's currently with TNA.
Lex Luger
Ron Simmons
The Road Warriors
and The Steiner Brothers

these are being discussed by WWE. any you can think of that should join them? personally i'd think of Randy Savage, Nash, Hall, and maybe Jeff Jarrett or Diamond Dallas Page?Maybe Booker T?

...god...

Reaction score
How about you actually list a source and quote it directly from the site. That is, if you even know how to copy paste, since most of the time due to the broken down, shitty grammar, I can tell you typed it up yourself.

Reaction score
This is OLDDDDDD news. I mean this was out during this past Wrestlemania. There's a thread buried some where here but I'm not going to look it up. But it would be fitting to see the Road Warriors get their due. And it should be strictly guys who came up in WCW, not guys who Vince made that WCW cashed in on. So Luger, DDP, Goldberg and the what not would be perfect. But also throw in some NWA-Crockett guys, especially the Midnight and Rock and Roll Express and really the headliner should be Arn fuckin Anderson if they can't get Sting.

Savage, Diesel and Razor should be held off for down the road, and Savage should be the headliner if they ever are able to get him, which probably won't happen until Vince dies.

Reaction score
Ron Simmons deserves to be HoF, that's for sure. His WWF/WWE run wasn't that remarkable, but he always was entertaining and funny, lmao.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Hopefully Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, and Barry Windham get some consideration for this upcoming class. Perhaps even JJ???

Double J

Reaction score
If I remember correctly from the old post, I think they're trying to get Goldberg to be headlining it if Sting doesn't work out.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
goldberg might do good lol he did have a 173 match win streak after all :p
and
@enzo i don't know but he has been ill the past few years which is why he had to leave TNA and he never won the world heavyweight title off jarrett (he was booked to) so i guess he's gotten better

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^That was 6 years ago for fucks sake!