*SPOILERS* TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings for 2/07/13 - UK Tapings Part 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
*The show starts with British Boot Camp winner Rockstar Spud thanking the UK before Robbie E., comes down and runs him Down. Rock star beats him down before dancing with Robbie T.

*Austin Aries & Bobby Roode defeated Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez to win the TNA Tag team titles.

*James Storm over Jessie Godderz with Last Call. Jesse out first to rip the crowd and Storm out to defend them. Beer celebration at the end.

*Aces and Eights out next. There were massive "You can't wrestle" chants for Garett. He said last year in the UK, the same chants made him decide to join Aces. Wes Briscoe rips Kurt Angle and said says his dad trained Kurt. They call Kurt out and said if he shows tonight, they will end him.

*Daniels comes out and rips on the UK crowd before Samoa Joe comes out a huge pop. Great great match with Joe winning clean at the end with his finisher after catching Daniels mid air. Lot of love for Joe.

*Devon and DOC vs. Bully and Sting tables main event. Bully wore Sting face paint. Big table chants. Bully hulks up at the end and puts Devon through the table for the win. Hogan comes down and raises Bully's hand to end the show.

The arena was taped off at the top but must have had 5,000 in tonight. Really good double taping and TNA really needs to take the show on the road more often for TV .
Slightly better looking episode on paper than the previous one. Will watch for Aries/Roode because their combination has been awesome and I wanna hear Bischoff and Briscoe cut their promo, I imagine it being so bad that it's a must see.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Isn't this suppose to say Part 1 not Part 2?

Looks good so far.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Joe/Old Man Daniels, yes please. And will watch for the NEW POWER TRIP.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have to watch Rockstar Spud's match, he is basically a midget, Mysterio would make him look short, so seeing him in the ring is going to be weird.

Surprised at Aries/Roode winning the titles on this tour but hopefully there is a long term story in place for them. Does add some credibility to the division having two of the biggest names as champions.

Joe/Daniels should be good and I always like a tables match.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Rockstar Spud debut should be awesome. I really see something special in that guy, despite his size. He reminds me of Brian Kendrick with his arrogance. Joe-Daniels should be fun, love Joe getting a major pop. The stupid Impact Zone never gives him the love that he deserves. Aries-Roode as champs is much needed, I’m really sick of Chavo.

This looks like a really good show.