*SPOILERS* TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings for 10/3/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
* Jeff Hardy & Manik defeated Kenny King & Chris Sabin. Austin Aries was on commentary.

* Jeff Hardy vs. Aries Aries vs. Chris Sabin vs. Manik in an Ultimate X match was announced for Bound For Glory.

* Velvet Sky vs. Brooke Tessmacher. The match never took place because Lei'D Tapa attacked Velvet Sky before the opening bell.

* AJ Styles hyped his Bound For Glory match. Bully Ray interrupted the segment. Bully Ray vs. Samoa Joe was announced for later in the show.

* Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels, and Kazarian defeated Magnus in a gauntlet match.

* Sting came out and spoke to Magnus, who didn't want to talk. Sting tried to get Magnus to go to the back, but Magnus refused. They spoke in the ring. Sting vs. Magnus is setup for Bound For Glory, as Sting said he is going to "put Magnus on the map."

* Samoa Joe defeated Bully Ray by DQ. At some point in the match the referee was knocked out and Bully Ray decided to use a chain on Samoa Joe. Earl Hebner ran out and disqualified Bully. Ray then shoved Hebner and continued to attack Joe. Styles entered through the audience to make the save.

* In the closing segment, Dixie Carter came out to get Hulk Hogan's answer about joining "Team Dixie". Hogan quits. Dixie attempts to stop Hogan on the ramp. She goes as far as to getting on her knees and begs him to stay, Hogan walked away. Dixie flipped out to close the show.
Hope Tapa has improved since she was on gutcheck as she really wasn't that good but did have a good look on the other hand, good to see them finally adding some depth back to the KO Division.

Big news about Hogan, will be interesting to see if it's a work or legit exit from the company.

Killz

Reaction score
Weird exit if it plays out exactly as read. Normally if a talent is going to leave the company you put someone or something over. Anderson a week or so ago. Christian when he left. This looks like Hogan is in the position of power whereas Dixie should have fired him to get herself and her regime over SO I expect it's some sort of work or that at the point of taping they at least thought he was re-signing.

Sting is going to put Magnus on the map? By blurring kayfabe and having a main event bout with the Icon? Bit arrogant...or is there going to be a turn there? I should think so - there's no steam behind a one on one babyface match with those guys with a week or two build is there. Still, TNA have done stranger things.

X-div is looking cluttered as hell but I love AA, Hardy can obviously bump and Kenny King sounded better on the mic this week than I've ever heard him so maybe it will all come to fruition and we'll have a hell of an ultimate X or something at PPV.

EDIT - Ultimate X in fact booked on this show, just didn't catch it on first read.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
That Ultimate X match should be good. Kind of strange not seeing Hardy in the main event however. I guess I was just used to it.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Looking forward to Sabin tearing his ACL again 8D