*Spoilers* Suicide Imposter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they release him, and do something like put a mask on Eric Young and make him Super Eric again.

The Aries/Sabin match was fantastic, from what you get to see.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Last night proved the X-Division's 3-way shit is garbage. I don't think I've seen an exchange in the X-Division since that garbage started like we did between Sabin/Aries. SERIOUSLY, TNA.

Honestly, I marked pretty hard for Austin Aries being under the mask the week before. It was a nice, little swerve. What I loved is he was talkin' like he was Low Ki before he took the mask off. T.J. Perkins is a pretty all over the place wrestler anyways and the one time he tried to do his unorthodox mat work HE FUCKED UP on Impact. It was sloppy as hell. Ugh, glad he got stretched out.