• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*Spoilers* returning to WWE TV

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I actually like the idea of Brock putting over the IC title during the feud too, him eliminating Gunther and actually laying claim to a title shot because of it would be pretty cool. The classic Brock elimination would obviously work too but it'd be a nice twist

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I actually like the idea of Brock putting over the IC title during the feud too, him eliminating Gunther and actually laying claim to a title shot because of it would be pretty cool. The classic Brock elimination would obviously work too but it'd be a nice twist
in an ideal world to me, brock eliminates him and challenges him for the IC at mania - and puts over gunther. but brock winning the IC also elevates that title so seems win win so long as the match is good

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I kind of thought they were heading toward
Jey Uso and Gunther after Jey came to Woods’ aid on Raw when Woods was being attacked by Kaiser.

I wouldn’t be against Brock and Gunther though. Anytime Brock is around is a fun time.

Dale

Super Moderator
I kind of thought they were heading toward
Jey Uso and Gunther after Jey came to Woods’ aid on Raw when Woods was being attacked by Kaiser.

I wouldn’t be against Brock and Gunther though. Anytime Brock is around is a fun time.
I'm hoping Jey is the one who dethrones him after Mania but they were definitely hinting towards that at least. I assume they're going to do the brother vs brother at Mania.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Lesnar to finally win a midcard title in 2024 cause I think hes gonna be the one to end that IC title run if he wrestles Gunther.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Gunther and Lesnar leading to a possibly Mania Match could be killer. We'll see if that confrontation happens it's going to be a moment in time for sure.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Jey vs. Gunther is fine. I wouldn't mind Brock vs. Bron Breakker to especially if Breakker a surprise entry in rumble.