• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
F4Wonline.com reports that word going around WWE on Tuesday was that Kane would be pulled from the Money in the Bank Ladder Match on Sunday, possibly being replaced by Bray Wyatt. This would be to sell the attack from The Wyatt Family on RAW and keep the feud going. There was no announcement at last night's SmackDown tapings so we'll see what happens this week.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...mitb-future-in-limbo-potential-plans-revealed

Bad news for me...
This will ultimately mean that Bray is winning the MITB briefcase and DB's will have to wait, not that I don't like Bray winning it but I just don't think he is ready for such immediate push and I would clearly give the priority to DB now..

Your thoughts??

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
DB can just main event Summerslam without winning the briefcase.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
There's seriously not a slight chance of Bray winning the briefcase. I mean the guy just debuted on RAW and hasn't even had a match on RAW either. Wyatt would be a pretty stupid choice to win the briefcase. Same for him getting involved in the match.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Putting Wyatt in there would mean that it isn't an all-baby face match, which is a characteristic I like about the two MITB matches this year (one being all faces, the other being all heels.) I guess Wyatt could stand out as the one heel of the match but meh. I don't want to see Wyatt's first WWE match being involved against six other guys in a ladder match. No thanks. I hope they hold off on his debut (at least again a credible opponent) until Summerslam.

Six guys in one ladder match is enough.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
He isn't going to be in the MITB match. It'd kill the All Stars gimmick match. Fuck dirtsheets

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I don't think this guarantees that Bray Wyatt will win MITB. I think it just adds some more intrigue to the matchup since the Wyatt Family had such an interesting/suspenseful debut on Monday.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I don't think Wyatt will be in the match. As I said yesterday in other thread, if he gets in he will lose to Van Clap as Kane would.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:hmm: I doubt it would, I think it just adds to the Wyatt family that they took out a member of the Raw Money in the Bank. They get a mention during the match, and it makes them look even better. I can see them interfering in the Money in the Bank match as well, but not Wyatt being an actual part of it.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Why would they put him in story line wise? So you have just attacked and injured a wrestler, oh well have his spot in the ppv then.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
That's a shame and a bit pointless. Adding Bray Wyatt to the Money In The Bank ladder match does absolutely nothing for his career, unless he wins it, which he won't. I really don't see why they took Kane out. I was personally looking forward to seeing Kane and RVD reunited. Also, if they wanted Wyatt to debut by beating up a babyface, why not someone not in the ladder match? Why couldn't they beat up Justin Gabriel, or Alex Riley, or Yoshi Tatsu, or Zack Ryder, you get the picture. And if they wanted them to beat up a big guy, why not Khali? It just seems pointless to me that they're messing with arguably the biggest match of the card this close to the pay-per-view. And also, I kinda feel sorry for Kane. He's not exactly been treated will lately and I thought he deserved being in one of the main events.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's kinda weird, if Bray doesn't replace Kane I don't see why he needed to be taken out. Perphaps they just want to have it with 6 people or add someone else, idk.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
That's a shame and a bit pointless. Adding Bray Wyatt to the Money In The Bank ladder match does absolutely nothing for his career, unless he wins it, which he won't. I really don't see why they took Kane out. I was personally looking forward to seeing Kane and RVD reunited. Also, if they wanted Wyatt to debut by beating up a babyface, why not someone not in the ladder match? Why couldn't they beat up Justin Gabriel, or Alex Riley, or Yoshi Tatsu, or Zack Ryder, you get the picture. And if they wanted them to beat up a big guy, why not Khali? It just seems pointless to me that they're messing with arguably the biggest match of the card this close to the pay-per-view. And also, I kinda feel sorry for Kane. He's not exactly been treated will lately and I thought he deserved being in one of the main events.

Taking out someone who was in one of the most hyped matches of the PPV (arguably THE most hyped of the card, even above Cena/Henry or at least equal to it) creates more of an impact. Plus, it jump starts the Kane/Wyatt feud, costing him a shot at the championship and nearly ending his career perhaps as well in the process.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Taking out someone who was in one of the most hyped matches of the PPV (arguably THE most hyped of the card, even above Cena/Henry or at least equal to it) creates more of an impact. Plus, it jump starts the Kane/Wyatt feud, costing him a shot at the championship and nearly ending his career perhaps as well in the process.

I guess I never thought about it that way. Still sucks though. Why couldn't they take Sheamus out? And I'm sure they didn't retire Kane. Kane deserves a lengthy WWE title reign at least before he retires. Possibly winning it at SummerSlam, then losing it to The Undertaker at WrestleMania, then the next night Kane retired and Undertaker vacates the title and does the same.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Kane would never agree to one. He claims he's been offered at least a short title reign periodically throughout the years, but rejected nearly all of them because he'd rather put younger talent over.

Also, Undertaker/Kane would be a complete waste of a Wrestlemania match with Taker IMO, given his time is limited and he's already squared off against Kane twice at the event. I think John Cena, story wise, would make the perfect final opponent. Taker's never defeated an A-list sort of top tier main eventer like Cena (people like Michaels and HHH are great talents, but still technically second tier compared to even Cena, let alone Hogan/Austin/Rock) and it's the ideal way to go out.