• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spoilers* On Orton's In-Ring Return & A New WWE Star, Correction On Umaga

hbk4894

Reaction score
- WWE developmental wrestler Sinn Bowdee is expected to be called up to the main roster soon. He's expected to debut on the SmackDown roster upon his call-up. WWE recently filmed vignettes featuring his strange character talking carny. WWE may be using the Halloween season to tie in with his debut. Bowdee went to Ohio Valley Wrestling on his own in 2007 and eventually landed a developmental contract with WWE in the summer of that year. He started in developmental a year ago this week. Bowdee went under the name "SINN" in TNA during the weekly pay-per-view era. He tried getting his job back with TNA in late 2006, but was unable to do so. For more information on WWE's next Superstar, you can visit his MySpace page at www.myspace.com/theoriginalsinn.

-- As reported earlier, Umaga made his in-ring return at last night's Florida Championship Wrestling show. He actually didn't wrestle, but rather, did a run-in. Black Pain pinned Trent Baretta (Greg Marasciulo) and Umaga came out to confront Black Pain after the match. Pain left the ring and Umaga beat up Baretta instead.

-- In Europe, WWE is advertising CM Punk vs. Randy Orton for the November 7th house show event in Rome, Italy, which means Orton's in-ring return date is less than a month away.

from lords of pain

Evil Austin

The news about Orton is good, I assume that him vs CM Punk is a lock in for Cyber Sunday which is the end of this month (if I am not mistaken) could be sooner or later not sure exactly but I see CM Punk vs Orton and there are one of three stips to chose from.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Cool news on Orton I'm going to see Raw in Nov when they come to the UK so I'm buzzing he could be back, That will make up for Cena not being back,And the fact that i wanted to see Trips but the Draft put a stoppage on that for me ;(. So yeah good to hear that Orton's on his way back soooon :).