• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live *SPOILERS* FOR JANUARY 3RD SMACKDOWN *HUGE Raw Spoiler*

Dale

Super Moderator
Thanks to Joseph Michelizzi for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Washington, DC...

* Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust for the WWE Tag Team Titles will take place later tonight.

* The Shield come to the ring to kick off SmackDown with a promo and say they're stronger than ever. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. The Usos is up first. Dean Ambrose interferes and causes the disqualification but CM Punk makes the save. Vickie Guerrero comes out and makes a six-man match for the main event.

* R-Truth defeats Fandango when Cameron and Naomi appear on the stage and provide distraction.

* Renee Young is backstage with Big E Langston. He talks about Brock Lesnar attacking Mark Henry. Apparently Henry challenged Lesnar on RAW. Curtis Axel appears. Axel vs. Big E will take place later tonight.

* Goldust and Cody Rhodes retain the WWE Tag Team Titles over Erick Rowan and Luke Harper via roll-up.

* Nikki Bella defeated Aksana.

* Big E Langston defeated Curtis Axel with a Big Ending.

* CM Punk and The Usos defeated The Shield when Punk hit the GTS on Ambrose.
BROCK :mark:

Last edited:

Nate

Yay for Brock, boo for Brock going after Henry. Hopefully this is a Rumble match and not a buildup for a Wrestlemania match.

SAIYANS

That's a match up you can fucking sell as a street fight ... Let em destroy shit at the rumble. It also leaves the rumble match for Show and Reigns to dominate with Henry, Brock, and Kane most likely also not in the match

Heisenberg

Brock thing is weird. Why would the WWE do that before their big weekly show with a backstage segment which isn't necessary to show live and where they just pipe in the crowd reaction anyway when it airs? I am keen for RAW now though, but don't really care if we do end up seeing Henry/Lesnar. Waste of a match with how limited his dates are.

Rated R Superstar

Henry can still go can't he? I really do hope this is only a one time deal though. Would be a fun match. but not Wrestlemania worthy.

Schmidty

It won't be a ppv match. I hope it leads up to Brock vs Big E. I'm sure a lot of people could disagree but in my opinion, that would help boost Big E's career up big time. But if it is a Mark vs Brock match, I'd still wouldn't mind it seeing as Brock hasn't went up against a big man like Henry in quite some time.

SAIYANS

Big E aint even close to being ready for Brock.
Punk was? I mean realistically he manhandled Cena and Hunter and snapped HBK's arm, so few are ever ready for him.

They need to play it up as E knows he will get an ass whooping, understands it will happen, but doesn't care and will fight anyway for his friend. It gets the guy some good sympathy and then it plants seeds for E vs Henry. Henry can be offended this lil rookie thinks so little of him that he tries to fight his battles for him, like he's not a man, the worlds strongest man. They can plant the seeds for Henry vs E here at mania, and at the same time make Brock remind people he's an asskicker after the punk presentation by kicking the ass of the worlds strongest man and the guy who in recent weeks have cleared the shield off Cena.

They have him signed on till wm31 so may as well use him. Sure you can talk Brock into making some more money with a handful of appearances. He only needs a match with one of the two and a brawl with the other tbh